Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chris Hughton to manage Ghana?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Perhaps.

[tweet]1487112761964482561[/tweet]

Any inside info [MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION] ?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
First game in that case would be the World Cup qualifiers against Nigeria. Double meeting, the winner goes to the World Cup, the loser is out. Could be fun for him to manage in a WC but if they go out he risk getting sacked immediatly.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Big challenge to get Ghana playing Hughtonball I suggest

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
First game in that case would be the World Cup qualifiers against Nigeria. Double meeting, the winner goes to the World Cup, the loser is out. Could be fun for him to manage in a WC but if they go out he risk getting sacked immediatly.

Nigeria? Very tough.

These are a good side.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

No he wouldn't. - If he takes it he would likely only take it on an interim basis

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Ok let me rephrase it in a way you find more tolerable... if they lose against Nigeria he may... cease to be the interim manager.

OK - Let me phrase it in a factual and accurate manner so that you don't start sounding like Fox News and spouting shiit - If he takes decides to take the job then it will be for the duration of this World Cup, whether that's going out to Nigeria in the Play Off or losing in the World Cup in Qatar or Winning the World Cup because that's all he wants to do at International Level at this moment in time and Ghana appeals to him due to his Ghanaian Parenthood.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
OK - Let me phrase it in a factual and accurate manner so that you don't start sounding like Fox News and spouting shiit - If he takes decides to take the job then it will be for the duration of this World Cup, whether that's going out to Nigeria in the Play Off or losing in the World Cup in Qatar or Winning the World Cup because that's all he wants to do at International Level at this moment in time and Ghana appeals to him due to his Ghanaian Parenthood.

Good luck to him, however it ended here, he IS an Albion legend and an absolute gent from the outside

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Well I for one hope he takes the job and takes Ghana a long way in the world cup.
I'd love to see both him, and Ghana, do well, so would be a double win in my book.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

View attachment 144551
View attachment 144552

Looks positive, CH chatting to Callum Hudson Odoi's father.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here