Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chris Hughton to manage Ghana?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I still have a CH man-love.

Saying that, hope he doesn't persuade TL from joining Ghana as we'd lose him during the AFCON games and risk injuries in the WC games.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Oh FFS - I'd pledged not to watch any of this world cup and now I may have an interest if Ghana qualify :angry:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Saying that, hope he doesn't persuade TL from joining Ghana as we'd lose him during the AFCON games and risk injuries in the WC games.

I’d be watching through my fingers waiting for the next GBH tackle :down:

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Ok let me rephrase it in a way you find more tolerable... if they lose against Nigeria he may... cease to be the interim manager.

OK - Let me phrase it in a factual and accurate manner so that you don't start sounding like Fox News and spouting shiit - If he takes decides to take the job then it will be for the duration of this World Cup, whether that's going out to Nigeria in the Play Off or losing in the World Cup in Qatar or Winning the World Cup because that's all he wants to do at International Level at this moment in time and Ghana appeals to him due to his Ghanaian Parenthood.

I love these two guys.

In some ways I often wish that we had a Watford type owner, we would have dozens of these Manager Fan-Boy types!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

I'd be v surprised if Tariq is an Albion player by time the next AFCON comes around.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

The next AFCON is due to be played in June/July 2023 so won’t clash with league fixtures, if he’s still a Brighton player in 18 months time.

Lamptey runs the risk of some thug defender taking him out if he plays for England or Ghana.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here