Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Evans Breakfast Show

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
At least Evans doesn't feel the need, unlike almost every other radio station (at least, all the commercial ones) to have some WACKY breakfast show sidekick.

I can't bear to listen to Heart, simply because of the forced hilarity and crappy, unfunny pieces they have, all co-ordinated by that utter moron, Jack the Tw@t. It's like somebody in radio decreed that There Must Always Be A Wacky Sidekick (a.k.a. a total cock) on breakfast shows. Piss off, I want to eat my breakfast, and get to work. I don't want to listen to "comedy" fart noises & some balding Mockney tosser "hilariously" pranking some poor unsuspecting dentist's receptionist over the phone, accompanied by sycophantic laughter from the (always male) DJ and his token female travel-news-reader...er...I mean co-presenter.

Don't mind Evans, bit of a closet Ken Bruce fan too, or at least Popmaster :lol:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
out of touch. it's the most listened morning radio show in this

Why does that mean I have to like it?

I think phazza was pointing out that Evans can't be that 'out of touch' when he can pull 10m listeners on the most listened to breakfast show rather than you having to like him.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think phazza was pointing out that Evans can't be that 'out of touch' when he can pull 10m listeners on the most listened to breakfast show rather than you having to like him.

Yes, I read it back and realised that. Edited.

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
I used to really enjoy Chris Evans as he is head and shoulders better than the other tosh available. I do still listen occasionally but his constant references to his wife and children started to grate. For some reason he feels the need to portray his family as the perfect family unit even involving his family in the show. All a bit much for me, feels too synthetic. I'm sure he is a great husband and father I just don't want it rammed down my throat everyday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here