Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Choose three things to make this country/life better!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
1. Palace to drop down two leagues for at least 10 years so that we play in a higher league than then for a few years!
2. Daily Mail goes into liquidation
3. Barcelona and Real Madrid have to share their TV revenue as clubs do in other countries.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
More money to be spent on vocational training

Less emphasis on profit and more on quality of life

Priviliged classes to be accountable for their actions

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Reintroduce national service

Revoke driving licence for any failing to indicate properly on roundabouts

Frisbee Friday to be a national pastime.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Me, my family, my friends and all Brighton fans (well, not all) would be exempt, obviously.

That reminds me of how Spike Milligan used to welcome people to his beachcomber TV show many years ago - something along the lines of "Hello and good evening to all our viewers..... except, Mrs Ethel Scoggins of 3 railway Curttings, Cheam.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
The return of Houseparty on Southern TV.
A ban on Babybell cheeses in all supermarkets.
The re-introduction of policemen who would perforate your eardrum when clipping you around the head for being cheeky by calling him helmet head.

I think HP is now called 'Loose Women', on itv :)

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Mission impossible self destruct type sequence to be activated in any mobile phone when the words "Yeah hello mate, I'm on the train" are spoken into the handset or headset.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
1. Have the chance to spend a weekend locked in a margarine factory with snowboarder Jenny Jones.
2. The term 'Rhythm and Blues' to be expunged from the modern crap and only allowed to refer to the older decent stuff.
3. Those found guilty of animal cruelty to be punished by the Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Children being well disciplined again
Rap music and any trash music scrapped
Scrapping mobile phones and the Internet
If this isn't tongue in cheek, which I've no reason to think it is, do you mind if I ask how old you are?

Your three (though technically four, sneaky!) suggestions conjure up an image of coal mines, smokey pubs and manly moustaches.

Not that I'm judging (as I type this on my phone whilst listening to some soothing metal), my suggestion was bubble wrap after all.
Mission impossible self destruct type sequence to be activated in any mobile phone when the words "Yeah hello mate, I'm on the train" are spoken into the handset or headset.
'I'll have to speak up, I'm going through a tunnel'.

I'm with you my brother.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here