Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chips??

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
try PC world bruv. There is one where that shit old team used to play , Brighton Utd or someone. Someone may know

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think the reason given on another thread for there being no chips available is fully justified, It is very difficult and expensive to rid the area of the smell of the chips cooking

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
So let's have some club refreshment stands around the outside of the ground selling chips! Then let people take them IN to the stadium! There will also be something to EAT for people who don't want to go into the stadium yet.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
So let's have some club refreshment stands around the outside of the ground selling chips! Then let people take them IN to the stadium! There will also be something to EAT for people who don't want to go into the stadium yet.

oi stop being sensible!

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
It takes three millenia to get two pies, a Coke with no lid and a pint of froth hiding some Fosters, so gawd only knows how long it would take to serve some pomme frites ???

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
After having my first Amex Steak and Ale pie, I've forgotten about chips altogether.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
maybe the 1901 club got them banned for being plebian like..

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Stay on this site for 5 mins and you will find plenty of chips have been placed upon peoples shoulders:facepalm:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Am i alone in wanting some Chips at The Amex??

I hope so as those of us who may even like chips, ordinarily, certainly do not want to have them in the concourses of the Amex., that because they stink the place out, and I truly hope the club will never change their stance on this.

If the club ever decided to franchise any specific person to sell chips on the outside of the stadium (hopefully unlikely), then I trust that the club would rigidly enforce prohibition of taking them into the stadium. (As I hope they will about peops. taking hot food on to the stands, potentially covered in ketchup or whatever, with the near certainty of others being covered in such substances, which would not be unlikely in the event of an Albion Goal.

Sorry to be a party pooper, this one I am going to put on ask the club !

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can you imagine the wait for the chips? You'd miss the entire game. Or some Slovakian server would accidentally burn the stadium down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here