Chips at Tonight's Match

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Gravy and Curry Sauce should of course be additional extras.......extras that I think are completely disgusting.

May as well make cheese an extra too - extra money of course !!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Because they are the 2nd loudest stand behind wsu bless em

Could be a close thing noise wise between WSU and the North with the NE and NW adjoining corners getting vocal too. #TeamChips

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
What about the other bloody stands!

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Crikes soon we'll be having a beer in our seats.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I know that I am difficult to please but I am not great lover of pulled pork I like a nice slice/s of the stuff to get my teeth into but I must say the idea of Salt Beef baps sound good but again will they be available on their own or only as a meal deal with chips. I would like either or not both.

I am never happier than when I am pulling my pork although it would depend on who else has pulled my pork whether it would be a pleasure or a punishment

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
'orrible slippery stinky chips all squashed into our nicely newly varnished dark blue concourse floor.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Where is the seat,travel,bap (or pie or burger or sausage),chip,pint (or soft drink or wine or alcopop) combo for gods sake?

South Stand Rebel

Sep 6, 2012
Can't see them being proper deep fried chips - they'll be cardboard microwave chips, less than 15 in a box, and will be probably cost about £2.50 to £3.00... AND they'll run out about an hour before kick off...

:lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Do we think 'Pork and Salt beef baps' means Pork baps and Salt beef baps, or both meats in one bap....?

You get what youre given! After Villareal pie chaos maybe they're covering their asses for bap lottery?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports