Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chips at Tonight's Match

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes the price of a portion is to my mind too expensive but I have a choice take it or leave it.

I think the day will come, fairly soon when we as a club follow Readings example and have burger/fish and chip vans on the walks to the ground and owned by the club/catering franchisee
Once the Greens are kicked out in 2015 the new BHCC will be more sympathetic to having these vans outside the ground.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Forks? Jesus Sporks is the only way forward, no Sporks and there will be anarchy mark my word!

Jesus__Inventor_Of_The_Spork__by_tinkilla.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Do we think 'Pork and Salt beef baps' means Pork baps and Salt beef baps, or both meats in one bap....?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Chips will probably be available on their own soon, though also in a cheap Pie/Bap/Burger/Hot Dog offer.

Pork and Salt Beef Baps sound lovely though - sounds as if the new caterers really want to push the boat out !!

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I wonder if they salt beef and the chips will be incredibly salty so you are compelled to buy more drinks?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know that I am difficult to please but I am not great lover of pulled pork I like a nice slice/s of the stuff to get my teeth into but I must say the idea of Salt Beef baps sound good but again will they be available on their own or only as a meal deal with chips. I would like either or not both.

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I know that I am difficult to please but I am not great lover of pulled pork I like a nice slice/s of the stuff to get my teeth into but I must say the idea of Salt Beef baps sound good but again will they be available on their own or only as a meal deal with chips. I would like either or not both.

Get the pork and salt beef bap, then manually remove the pork and LUZZ IT back in the face of the person that gave it to you

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Like many I would assume that they are separate either pork or salt beef not a combination as I am sure that one would be too strong and over power the other.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting

Don't think I have ever seen a positive post from you - blummin hell, stop whinging.

If you don't want it - don't have it!!!

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Don't think I have ever seen a positive post from you - blummin hell, stop whinging.

If you don't want it - don't have it!!!

I post many positive points but on this subject it was question not a whinge. There are times when I want a snack not a meal deal and I am sure that I am not alone. This would then mean increased revenue to the caterers/club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here