Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chinese at it again

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I know what the saying is, but I don't know who it applied to. You said the Chinese, so it's all of them is it?

no just the bullies of which there seems to be many
their leaders visit here was a little misleading he was all sweetness and light unlike some of his underlings

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
No it doesn't. It doesn't say anything of the sort, you silly sausage. "Deformed Worker States" refers to the Nation State of North Korea, it's a phrase from Marxist theory and it clearly says "DEFEND...the right to nuclear weapons."

Yes, I fully understood that. It's a thread about our dealings with a regime that has an appalling human rights record and you using that as a stick to beat the Tories. North Korea are China's immediate neighbours, their biggest ally and undoubtedly have a worse human rights record so I think it's extremely relevant to find out what your view is of those who support the North Koreans.

Yes but history clearly proves that he also supported action where it was deemed necessary.

yes but I could not resist
3m to a football team.............what explanation does anyone have for that

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I think it's genius work by the chinkies. Build a load of islands in international waters then cover them in fighters and surround them with the biggest Navy in the world. Come and MAKE us get off US of A.

That's where the British empire went wrong. We didn't build enough Islands.

just seen this on tonights news
they are expanding everywhere, destroying everything in their wake

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here