Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

China

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Weird that there are hardly any cases in Russia, given their size.
Weird indeed.

It's low in a number of former USSR states.

Very weird.

Maybe it was engineered in such a way originally ? And not created in China, but merely stored in the Chinese bio-weapons facility ?

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I do love a chuckle at the tin foil hatters and their f*kwitted theories though. After all, what country doesn't want the ability to infect it's enemy's armies with A SNIFFLE.

Indeed. Some infectious disease expert on the Joe Rogan podcast the other day was saying that humans are absolutely nowhere near being able to create something like this anyway.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
China lost an estimated 15 million people to famine between 1959-1961. Do you think that maybe has an impact? They need to regulate the **** out of their wet markets. It is one thing to eat exotic meat, another to slaughter it all in one place.

Very much this. I watched a video of a wet market the other day, different animals stacked on top of one another in cages just shitting on each another. They need to knock wet markets on the head immediately.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
It is an escaped bio-weapon from the facility in Wuhan. The doctor who knew who patient zero was has been permanently silenced.

Engineered to be infectious with no symptoms.

The saving grace is that it isn't one of the nastier weapons.

Of course all the authorities will deny this, and put out media stories quashing any talk of this.

It'll be hushed up forever, and no sanctions will be part of the cover up package.

Have a word with yourself will you.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
How many states are not totalitarian right now?

For better or worse.

Totalitarian - ‘no’. Short term sanctions for the good of the mass population - ‘yes’.

The other poster was asking a question about why no news of COVID-19 was coming out of Russia. It wasn’t a question about how various world governments are perceived to be handling a global pandemic by putting their country on lockdown.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Chinese nation needs to have a long look in the mirror re their abuse of animals, and humans. They got the hump Trump called it a " chinese virus ". He was right

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
The Chinese nation needs to have a long look in the mirror re their abuse of animals, and humans. They got the hump Trump called it a " chinese virus ". He was right

For probably the only time in history I agree with Trump. The Chinese with their disgusting treatment of animals for “traditional medicine” and strange food habits have to own this. They created it. The world should shun them until they stop it, permanently.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Do people object to other place named illnesses such as German measles, Marburg Virus and Lassa Fever ?

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
[MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION] Who made you authoratitive on the subject? Try starting the sentence I think, it gives the reader a hint that occasionally you do.

How did you feel about British Mad Cow disease? Were we sufficiently chastised by world leaders for our disgusting treatment of animals?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
[MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION] Who made you authoratitive on the subject? Try starting the sentence I think, it gives the reader a hint that occasionally you do.

How did you feel about British Mad Cow disease? Were we sufficiently chastised by world leaders for our disgusting treatment of animals?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Did any human die from mad cow disease ? I must have missed this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here