Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

China

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Where there's blame there's a claim so they say. I'll be contacting a no win no fee company to get straight on the blower to President Xi for some compensation. I'm thinking that a life time supply of crispy chili beef ought to be sufficient...although I guess coronaviruslawyers4U.com will take 20% of that.

Dr. No

Nov 28, 2016
Interesting that there appears to be a growing movement regarding the worlds relationship with China.Many people are saying following China handling of the virus,what should the rest of the world do when the dust has settled.Talk of sanctions and financial restitution.NSC any ideas.

No.

It is an escaped bio-weapon from the facility in Wuhan. The doctor who knew who patient zero was has been permanently silenced.

Engineered to be infectious with no symptoms.

The saving grace is that it isn't one of the nastier weapons.

Of course all the authorities will deny this, and put out media stories quashing any talk of this.

It'll be hushed up forever, and no sanctions will be part of the cover up package.

No.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ban them from the next World Table Tennis Championships ..

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I would like to know with a population of 1.5b how they have all but stopped this virus spreading

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It is an escaped bio-weapon from the facility in Wuhan. The doctor who knew who patient zero was has been permanently silenced.

Of course all the authorities will deny this, and put out media stories quashing any talk of this.

It'll be hushed up forever, and no sanctions will be part of the cover up package.

I concur.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Sake - racist invective - blame the others - perfect.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ha Ha,Not so funny when I have to lay off hard working family men.

What has that got to do with my comment ? My point is that nothing will be done against. Hi a whether or not they have any blame to answer here

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Interesting that there appears to be a growing movement regarding the worlds relationship with China.Many people are saying following China handling of the virus,what should the rest of the world do when the dust has settled.Talk of sanctions and financial restitution.NSC any ideas.

Far more likely countries will say "oh your matrix-orwellian state did so well in this crisis, we're gonna copy it!"

It could be.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Trump now refers to COVID-19 as the "Chinese virus" - because he's a ****, obviously.

trump.png

Excuse the typeface - I installed a plug-in which does this automatically. https://boingboing.net/2017/11/13/subtle-typographic-hint.html

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Weird that there are hardly any cases in Russia, given their size.

Russia are just another part of the industry-military complex with Putin controlled by the CIA already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here