Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheryl Cole's Tattoo

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It has always been stereotypical to sport a tattoo. Previously it was the preserve of gypsies, sailors/pirates and homosexuals. Now it is the preserve of anyone who doesn't want to be taken seriously in life. i.e
1) Professional footballers
2) Pop stars
3) Chavvy young men and women
4) Chavvy older men and women
5) Respectable young men and women who should know better and will live to regret it. ( The chavs don't know any better )
6) Respectable older men and women who should know better and will live to regret it ( The chavs don't know any better )
Tattooing categorizes an individual. It is symptomatic of our lemming like society. They've got one, so I'm going to get one. Do footballers realise how ridiculous they look with their arms covered in tattoos? No. Because their teammates have them as well. They think its fashionable. It ain't. It looks ridiculous.
When this craze dies down like all the others...ponytails for men and piercing etc...what are people going to do with all these markings? Sure they can cover them up in the winter but in warm weather, when flesh is exposed...." ah, you as well "
Just think before you rush to the nearest parlour. Do you really want this in 30-40 years time? Its alright saying you are living for the present but it will come back to haunt you later in life.
Don't do it!

Do you regret having yours done now? ☆☆:)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
:ffsparr: As long as I live I will never understand this self mutilation culture, it's like a competition now.
People copying celebs, will keep tattooist's employed for a while.
The stats here say that tattoos for the age group 18 - 28 has gone up by 170%.
The stats for tattoo removal for the age group 45 - 55 has gone up by 160%.
Go figure.

I see you like maths so go forth and multiply.
England is better off without miserys like you. ☆★☆★☆★☆ :)

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Cheryl Cole's Tattoo, By R. S Portslade
Before all the daft tatts,
I'd have been a thoughtful and respectful lover towards her.
Now I'd just grit my gnashers,
growling and shouting obscenities
while I handed out
the most selfish and inconsiderate banging
ever.

Jesus mate, that's a beautiful bit of prose.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
The typical response for someone with limited knowledge, intelligence and life experience.
You can learn from history and ours is somewhat longer than yours, grandson, now run along.

I'm over 40. If the next 13 years make me into a miserable old sod like you I may as well end it now. :)

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
I like the way an ad for protecting and preserving your tattoos has appeared at the top of this page!

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Interesting thread, that raises a lot of questions about the underlying motivation for this particular kind of irreversible self-mutilation.

The economists and psychologists among you (and I know there are one or two) might be interested in this new blog on the economics of tattooing. Sums it all up really -- it's all to do with cognitive bias and how much you discount the future

http://stumblingandmumbling.typepad...2013/08/tattoos-options-cognitive-biases.html

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The word "tatoo" is wrongly spelt. The correct spelling is "twatoo" as only twats have them done ....

Ah, I see what you've done there. Very clever. The ironic misspelling of tattoo.

He is so clever!! ;-)

Bit of irony sneaked under your radar there fella - let me guess, you're poorly educated and possibly still under 20?
Perhaps even harboring a misspelled twatoo .....

Be fair Shropshire your attempt at humour wasn't great, I got the joke but it was crap!
Poorly educated, 100% correct, I must be stupid and have failed in life and I am also a bad person as I have a tattoo.
Under 20, I cant even remember that far back! :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here