Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheryl Cole's Tattoo

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I've yet to see a tattoo that's more attractive than the piece of skin it obscures. This one is particularly egregious. It's like painting the McDonald's logo on the Taj Mahal.

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
I have far nicer roses in the garden, smell great but no movement.

Show me a chrysanthemum in full bloom and wa hey....

Didn't we do gardens yesterday?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
What a complete waste of a tremend.arse. I am seething, how dare she.

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
That is absolutely terrible. Imagine how that is going to look in 30 years. Frightening.

Well its going to need a good watering now and again....after all all flowers need a little moisture

ooooeeeerrrrr missus

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
I love it.
I haven't had the chance to see a better picture of it yet but I'm sure the artist will have done a great job of designing the piece to fit her body just right.
Quite honestly, what does it really matter what it may or may not look like in 30 years? Personally I live for now.
As a very heavily tattooed person myself, I am judged by some fairly often, that is their prerogative. I prefer to view others with a more open mind.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The what will it look like when she/he is older argument always makes me laugh as most old people have wrinkly skin and look ugly anyway. Bit of ink isn't going to make any odds. That said will be interesting to see all the old people's homes in about 40 years time when all the wrinklys have sleeves and tramp stamps.

Interesting comment earlier about girls likely to copy this. Any new tattoo that at the time was different and unique gets adopted by the masses and ends up looking slaggy. . . .particularly lower back , ankle ( the worst ) and hand. Only exception on women for me is the back of the neck that can be covered by hair and a very tasteful well designed sleeve.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I like well designed tattoos on attractive women, but my problem with this one is that it will make her lovely botty region look unnaturally small compared to her non-tat parts due to the dark colours. I would of course welcome the opportunity for closer inspection.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Yuck. Really don't understand why people have them, I suppose they look ok on some people when they are early 20's but when I see OAP's walk past they look absolutely hideous and make me think they thought they were well hard in their days.

Tattoos are for lemons.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
What was she thinking - can you imagine her at 70 going for a medical on the NHS and some poor nurse has to try to work out if that's an infection or tat?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The what will it look like when she/he is older argument always makes me laugh as most old people have wrinkly skin and look ugly anyway. Bit of ink isn't going to make any odds. That said will be interesting to see all the old people's homes in about 40 years time when all the wrinklys have sleeves and tramp stamps.

Interesting comment earlier about girls likely to copy this. Any new tattoo that at the time was different and unique gets adopted by the masses and ends up looking slaggy. . . .particularly lower back , ankle ( the worst ) and hand. Only exception on women for me is the back of the neck that can be covered by hair and a very tasteful well designed sleeve.

I think there is a bit of a Darwinian thing going on with that. As these young girls slowly lose their marbles due to a combination of drink, drugs, burgers, Ketamine, ecstasy etc, it will be great for getting them back to their nearest and dearest when the Alzheimer's kicks in. This due to the habit of having their children's names and birth date tattooed on the back of their necks
. I mean, unless you get it tattooed in reverse its pointless as you can't read it yourself even with a mirror ! however, the Rozzers can deliver you back to young Wayne or Chelsea after a quick neck inspection.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Love her tattoo , done by my favourite tattoo artist . You have to check out some of his other work , absolute genius .........the only shame is I hate her with a passion !

Last edited:

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Love her tattoo , done by my favourite tattoo artist . You have checked out some of his other work , absolute genius .........the only shame is I hate her with a passion !

So everyone else loves her but can't stand the tattoo.

But you are vice versa. It takes all sorts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here