Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheltenham v Brighton 0

Martinjgtaylor

South Stand Bonfire
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham
conundrum

Possibly watching 4th div football next year or Saturday afternoon DIY?

Thank God for N Forster but he won't be around for ever. What is the Youth policy again?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Great result to deny a relegation rival the three points at their place. Well done lads.

chidgull

Apr 29, 2006
attendance 3,500 and 500 + supoorted Brighton. Why so pessimistic about our home attendances? Also a battling fight back from the lads !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
R M Taylor maybe shown speaking on Hart of the Matter due shortly on Seagulls World.:ohmy:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Apparently the fans all went down and applauded the players. I can imagine people clinging to this and suggesting it means all fans are behind micky, it's just the moaners online that don't go to the games and are therefore not real fans who are destroying this team...

the players deserved the applause for coming back - but that doesnt take away from the fact that everyone there saw how absolutely SHIT we were for 80 minutes

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Cox changed the game today - he was quality.

I am sorry but I completly disagree. His set pieces were awful, didn't beat the first man once, and he looked too lightweight.

Also, I'm sure it was Loft who took the corner in the last minute as I'm sure it was an inswinger.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
if any one thing did change the what i thought would be a home win after 20 mins of dross was putting virgo up front,other than that and cheltenhams obvious failings at the back and pants finishing they are the only one three things that changed the game ;)

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Has there ever been a better display than that? truly memorable, we are flying up the table now, Micky Adams blue 'n white army!

I am sure the team appreciated your support today. It amuses me that all the people on here, who aren't even at the game, are slagging off the team. Yes, we weren't great but we somehow came back from 2-0 down and Adams substitutions made a difference. All in all it could have been much worst and we deserved a point.

However, I am sure some of you are gutted that we drew as it means Adams won't leave this week.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Cox changed the game today - he was quality.

I can't agree with that. Today he looked short of ideas, and let's be honest, he never could tackle.

Compared to the Dean Cox of three seasons ago who looked a decent Championship player, he is a shadow of his former self. Whether that is due to Adams, loss of confidence, complacency or any other factor I wouldn't like to say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here