Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheltenham v Brighton 0

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I am sure the team appreciated your support today. It amuses me that all the people on here, who aren't even at the game, are slagging off the team. Yes, we weren't great but we somehow came back from 2-0 down and Adams substitutions made a difference. All in all it could have been much worst and we deserved a point.

However, I am sure some of you are gutted that we drew as it means Adams won't leave this week.

:thumbsup:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I thought the support was INCREDIBLE. For a performance as bad as the first half, we kept singing fairly loudly, and even at 2-0 we were still outsinging the chav army to our right. We were rewarded at the end with comeback, and the rendition of '2-0, and you f***ed it up' was hilarious. Enough to make all the pikeys cry :lolol:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I thought the support was INCREDIBLE. For a performance as bad as the first half, we kept singing fairly loudly, and even at 2-0 we were still outsinging the chav army to our right. We were rewarded at the end with comeback, and the rendition of '2-0, and you f***ed it up' was hilarious. Enough to make all the pikeys cry :lolol:

Absolutely. The fans at the game were great and winding up the Cheltenham chavs was great, especially after what happened last year in injury time. What annoys me is that people on their computer all afternoon are slagging off the team when they have no idea and some even suggest that it is ridiculous that the fans went mental at the end.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Absolutely. The fans at the game were great and winding up the Cheltenham chavs was great, especially after what happened last year in injury time. What annoys me is that people on their computer all afternoon are slagging off the team when they have no idea and some even suggest that it is ridiculous that the fans went mental at the end.

Each to their own I suppose, it wasn't a great performance but I agree that people should at least WAIT until those who went get home and start the moaning.

To even think that it's ridiculous that we went mental at the end is ludicrous. We had been dreadful, we were getting stick from the Cheltenham fans, we'd already brought on our 3 substitutes and generally looked like we didn't have a clue. To turn it around in 20 minutes, with an equalizer in stoppage time was DAYLIGHT ROBBERY. God, I love football.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Each to their own I suppose, it wasn't a great performance but I agree that people should at least WAIT until those who went get home and start the moaning.

To even think that it's ridiculous that we went mental at the end is ludicrous. We had been dreadful, we were getting stick from the Cheltenham fans, we'd already brought on our 3 substitutes and generally looked like we didn't have a clue. To turn it around in 20 minutes, with an equalizer in stoppage time was DAYLIGHT ROBBERY. God, I love football.

Matt, were you stood on the back row, sort of like in the middle, behind Statto and John Boy? Not sure if that was you or not

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Matt, were you stood on the back row, sort of like in the middle, behind Statto and John Boy? Not sure if that was you or not

Did you sing songs at him calling him a wanker even though you've never met him?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Did you sing songs at him calling him a wanker even though you've never met him?

Just to clear this up WW about the whole Hartlepool fiasco. That chant that involved I say 6 or 7 Albion fans was sung in jest as you walked past down the front. It wasn't serious, and okay it might not have been appropriate but nothing was meant from it.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
What appears to be the most embarrassing outcome of that whole episode is that Withdean Wanderer is still revelling in attention he got from a bunch of twats singing a song about him

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Just to clear this up WW about the whole Hartlepool fiasco. That chant that involved I say 6 or 7 Albion fans was sung in jest as you walked past down the front. It wasn't serious, and okay it might not have been appropriate but nothing was meant from it.

It does sounds funny though:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here