Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheltenham v Brighton 0

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
A point today was the absolute MINIMUM we needed, but I was still happy to have taken that at any time since about 10 past 3.

Thank you Adam!!!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
have a save from sullivan and a goal from hinsh saved Adams job?

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
No matter how bad Cheltenham were, the fact that the team had the spirit to come back from 2-0 down when they obviously lack confidence could be a turning point.

I don't expect us to get anything from Leicester away but hopefully we can take something positive from this into next weeks home match.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Has there ever been a better display than that? truly memorable, we are flying up the table now, Micky Adams blue 'n white army!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Apparently the fans all went down and applauded the players.

...as they should've done. A battling comeback deserves applause.

People may well say that it was the fans getting behind the boys that roared the boys back in it. Not that you could really hear them on the radio. But 500+ fans away from home, excellent stuff. Well done all who went to the game and got behind the boys :clap:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
R M Taylor just phoned to ask who scored the equaliser from the corner. FFS he was standing behind the goal.:laugh:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
R M Taylor just phoned to ask who scored the equaliser from the corner. FFS he was standing behind the goal as well.:laugh:

z7shysterical.gif

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
...as they should've done. A battling comeback deserves applause.

I do not disagree. They came back and battled, a battling attitude that has seemingly been missing. They should be applauded.

I think it shows the fans are fair, we criticise the when they do poorly, and we will recognise and applaud when they do well. But others will in my opinion warp it to suggest the negative feeling among the fans is a figment of the internet moaners imagination.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
An equalizer on a set piece, in stoppage time?

I believe this is considered one of the signs of the End of Days.

Repent! Repent! The End is near!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Attila now being accused of having croneys with him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here