Cheltenham v Brighton 0

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Is it that difficult to lift a ball from a corner? Someone tell Mcleod how to do it.

Last edited:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
We have been mesmerising this half....not sure its a cuddle they need at halftime morelike a Alex ferguson 'Hairdyer' moment

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
I don't understand the Robinson thing. Is Fleetwood better than him? Both look unlikely to score at times. The only difference I can see between the two is Robinson is ours and should be encouraged, whereas we are doing that with Fleetwood on behalf of Charlton. Why?

I've been very patient with Jake but finally come to the conclusion that he just hasn't got it...he freezes in the box and hasn't got the physical presence to worry anyone.
Fleetwood is a headless chicken.....neither are good enough ( conference level )
Apart from Forster and Murray we need one good back up ( he had his critics but Bas Savage would be useful now )

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I don't understand the Robinson thing. Is Fleetwood better than him? Both look unlikely to score at times. The only difference I can see between the two is Robinson is ours and should be encouraged, whereas we are doing that with Fleetwood on behalf of Charlton. Why?

Because the days of developing our players is behind us, we now keep bringing in fresh faces in the hope that they are simply better. Working with players, developing them, getting them to be the best they can possibly be is not what we do now ..... and seeing as we are not a rich club, I'm afraid that is a disasterous mistake.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Half-time. Let's hope we do better after the oranges.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports