Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cheltenham festival 2024

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
On the TV before the first race there was a wise old punter who said he was lumping on the first 2 odds on favourites but wouldn't back El Fabiolo as it could make mistakes.

I went with that and did rather well (for me).
It was the interview with Willie Mullins just before the off that made my mind up. He was not confident and mentioned that his jumping was crap, which is not a good signal from the trainer really.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
UK 1,2 reverse forecast!

That's my Friday curry for the next couple of weeks covered.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Getting some good e/w places with Kyntara and Emitom just returning £50.

Fil Dor 40/1 next up.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Quick reminder that TB has Bunting running in the Triumph Hurdle (1.30 today). Currently 11/1 with bet365, backed in from 20/1. Presumably TB trying to recoup the £100k he reported lost on Ile Atlantique on Wednesday. Gotta be worth a small each way shirley

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Quick reminder that TB has Bunting running in the Triumph Hurdle (1.30 today). Currently 11/1 with bet365, backed in from 20/1. Presumably TB trying to recoup the £100k he reported lost on Ile Atlantique on Wednesday. Gotta be worth a small each way shirley

Now 7/1 with Skybet. Something is going on here.

slimes

Aug 23, 2011
cheltenham
1.30 race

Skybet.. money back cash if not the winner. ( see tc and how much you're allowed)
Betfair exchange. £10 max you have to opt in! Monet back as a freebet if loses.. tc

Jul 7, 2003
Decent run from Salvar especially as his usual jockey is injured and a nice e/w pickup. Gary Moore has pulled two of his other runners (Hansard and Teddy Blue) but no surprise he has left Nassalam in the big race as it loves heavy ground.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Astonishing Bum Queen yet to run. Let's hope that tomfoolery doesn't escalate into blind ugly violence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here