Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelski- Is Jose the special one now..?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'm amazed HAZARD has seemingly got away with no criticism.

His manager is ULTIMATELY saying that Hazard shouldn't have been taken off by his medical staff, meaning he believes hazard was fine, meaning (by default) Hazard was being an idiot and overplaying an injury.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I'm amazed HAZARD has seemingly got away with no criticism.

His manager is ULTIMATELY saying that Hazard shouldn't have been taken off by his medical staff, meaning he believes hazard was fine, meaning (by default) Hazard was being an idiot and overplaying an injury.

Jose's plan worked perfectly. The Doctor took one for the team and was probably given a healthy bonus to make up for the trouble caused.

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester
Pokey Pokey eye boy. Once a bad loser always a bad loser. Complete prat and desperate for him to fail. All this "I love England" stuff is simply because the press here are prepared to put up with his shite.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Pokey Pokey eye boy. Once a bad loser always a bad loser. Complete prat and desperate for him to fail. All this "I love England" stuff is simply because the press here are prepared to put up with his shite.
show me a good loser , and i'll show you a loser, full stop, desperate for him to fail ?? I think the horse has bolted on that one mate........

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"I am not sexist. I own a wife"

Did he ACTUALLY say that in his press conference today ? I do hope so :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
show me a good loser , and i'll show you a loser, full stop

Okay, I'll show you the German national football team. How about Bayern Munich after they drew :)wink:) the Champions League final in 2012? They handled themselves with real dignity, and bounced back the following year? On balance, I find it's the folk who have a more considered and measured approach to failure who tend to turn out to be the greater successes; history is littered with them from joe public up to famous figures.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Jose's plan worked perfectly. The Doctor took one for the team and was probably given a healthy bonus to make up for the trouble caused.

I think you're reading way too much into this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here