Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
so when the albion were getting 20,000 plus in the 80,s against 6000 ish now , the majority were glory hunting johnny come latelys ?

There probably were a good few of them, yeah. But our support was pretty good before we went into the top flight, too, tbh.

It just tickles me that so many Chelsea fans claim to bleed blue, but they don't know that Robert Fleck or Erland Johnson once played for them.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
There probably were a good few of them, yeah. But our support was pretty good before we went into the top flight, too, tbh.

It just tickles me that so many Chelsea fans claim to bleed blue, but they don't know that Robert Fleck or Erland Johnson once played for them.

mate i remember only too well that robert fleck played for us but i wouldnt class erland johnson in his bracket , in fact i bwlieve he once got us a dodgy penalty against leicester in a cup quarter final! we also share some illustrious and less illustriious!! names like teddy maybank, grahame wilkins and the incomparable doug " the thug " rougvie !!

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Apparently, according to last night's Evening Standard, Chelsea fans are beginning to lose faith in Abramovich. Who'd have thought that a Russian gangster might have a variety of motives, only one of which would be the long-term stability of a football club about which he knew nothing.

Looking on the bright side, tho, would you want to support the same club as David 'fat boy' Mellor. Thought not.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Apparently, according to last night's Evening Standard, Chelsea fans are beginning to lose faith in Abramovich. Who'd have thought that a Russian gangster might have a variety of motives, only one of which would be the long-term stability of a football club about which he knew nothing.

Looking on the bright side, tho, would you want to support the same club as David 'fat boy' Mellor. Thought not.

Not suprised, they had a pretty dismal season after all, and have been whinging about Grant all season, two cup finals, one the biggest of all of them and 2nd in the Premiership, they have very right to moan. To cap it all they have to start next season on 0 points and play all those cup matches again :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here