Chelsea

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
WATFORD O said:
nah, its true, Chelsea fans are split into two distinct groups:-

Group one, Pikey knuckle dragging scum.

Group two, Middle to upper class local tossers for whom 'association football' is the new black and the place they just must be seen as its trendy. ****s. Daddys gives them an allowance and they just stick it up their nose.

Howver, they are bigger than the yidos, no doubt but will never out gun the Arsenal. They have far too much class.

Wise words Twatty.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
agreed Watford, like Man U . . .I dont think Chelsea have many local fans who support regularly, at a guess Id say a home gate is 60+% corporate and trendys :eek:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Simster, I agree totally with your sentiments about Chelsea, Bates has f***ed it up financially and got out of jail, thay are a loathsome club. But I wouldn't throw in the towel just yet.

I think you'll find that as we speak various papers are detailing their Moscow staff to spend the next couple of months trying to get something on Abramovich. Many of his closest business and political associates are either currently under questioning or in exile under the threat of fraud and corruption charges. He himself had an investigation dropped about 10 years ago into a hijacked train load of diesel fuel. You never know, the biggest bit of this Chelsea story may be yet to come.

Dandyman

In London village.
and Chelsea always have been and always will be bigger than Tottenham bloody Hotspur although theyll never be better than the Gooners!

You're having a laugh are n't you ? Spurs have done bugger all for most of the last 10 years and still get 35,000 for most games. I can remember going to Stamford Bridge in the early 90's for Spurs v. Chelsea and there being 10,000 Spurs in a crowd of 18,000. Chelsea are bigger phonies than the Arse, with even more vile supporters.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Indeed Dandyman. Where has all this "Chelsea are bigger than Spuzz" bollocks come from? We all know they got 83,000 in the days when you pissed down the leg of the bloke standing in front of you, but Cardiff got 50,000 against Real Madrid in the fifties and we all know how small time they are.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
dandy, Spurs are scum. They havent done anything for ages but the odd FA cup win, decent stad, religous ties, and great players (gazza, lineker, waddle, etc) all help keep the fans reasonably appy. When Chelsea were getting nothing thats cos:-

1, They hadnt won anything for 20 years apart from the Zenith Data Systems cup.
2, They had scumbag fans that just wanted a fight.
3, They had a shit ground.
4, They were in the 2nd division.
5, shit squad.

Theres no comparison here to be made.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Chelsea fans are either loaded Kings Road sloany trust fund twats or from hideous outer-London and Surrey sprawls like Morden and Chessington. Most of them are the latter, and they love a fight.
this is probably a record for dredging up an old thread ut im bored at work and going through old threads, well ill grant you we have a lot of johnny come lately fans at chelsea but there is so much shit talked about our support , since when have battersea,putney,clapham.streatham,tooting,hammersmith,large swathes of lambeth been outer london sprawls ??

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This should settle this debate:

Champions League, 18 Sep 07. Chelsea 1-1 Rosenborg. Att.24,973

2 days later:

UEFA Cup, 20 Sep 07. Spurs 6-1 Anorthosis Famagusta. Att. 35,780.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
This should settle this debate:

Champions League, 18 Sep 07. Chelsea 1-1 Rosenborg. Att.24,973

2 days later:

UEFA Cup, 20 Sep 07. Spurs 6-1 Anorthosis Famagusta. Att. 35,780.

Yeah, but when you have no chance of winning the league or getting near the Champions league then a cup that eventually has a final between a load of bigots from Russia and a load of bigots from Scotland is pretty much the highlight of your season.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Chelsea fans...

This was an interesting opener in Ian Wright's 'column' (in The Sun) the other day. Sums them up, really... :nono:

ROMAN ABRAMOVICH probably won’t know this. Neither will the corporate glory hunters who have jumped on the Chelsea bandwagon over the last few years.

But back in May 1994, just 10 days before their FA Cup final against Manchester United, Chelsea had a Premier League match at home to Coventry.

The attendance? 8,923.

Last edited:

Yeah, but when you have no chance of winning the league or getting near the Champions league then a cup that eventually has a final between a load of bigots from Russia and a load of bigots from Scotland is pretty much the highlight of your season.

Eh? Roman has made it pretty clear that the European Cup was the be-all and end-all for Chelski, exactly the same as the UEFA Cup was for Spurs.

Both games were midweek.
Both games were on TV.
Both games were games that the teams would have expected to win.

I don't really see the difference.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Eh? Roman has made it pretty clear that the European Cup was the be-all and end-all for Chelski, exactly the same as the UEFA Cup was for Spurs.

Both games were midweek.
Both games were on TV.

Do be honest I was just on a wind up.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Both games were midweek.
Both games were on TV.

European football is still a novelty for Spurs fans.

It was just A N Other Euro match for the Chelsea c.unts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here