Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Man Utd win

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters

bluestt

Feb 18, 2011
United to win- Chelsea don't have the title to fight for anymore and battling for fourth, although important, isn't exactly the most exciting motivation now is it?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
united are shit away from home, chelsea are just shit in general at the minute

bore draw

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
How many stamford bridge regulars do you know personally ? it must be a lot for you to confidently use the term " so called supporters", or could it be your just another cock who thinks the fact that he wears a bobble hat and takes a flask makes him a "real" fan .

count to 10 Mr Angry! Or go and talk football on a Chelsea board. You do like football don't you? It's hard to tell.

Think I will watch this with the sound turned down and the albion commentary on.

Hoping for both teams to field inelgible players and get docked 20 points each.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
If your not interested in this, then why click on the thread, you could see what this match was about and what teams were involved in it and yet you still clicked on it and decided to post in it. You would soon be interested if Utd won something like 8-0.
Like me he probably clicked on it hoping there was going to be a "Really don't give a shit" option. And no, I really wouldn't be interested if Utd won 8-0.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
2-1 to Man.U with Cole missing an easy shot in the 90th minute and every newspaper having a field day tomorrow...

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Doubt i'll be watching, possibly watch bits on mute while listening to our game on the radio if i hear its a good game. Would be nice to see Chelsea's title hopes completely disappear, but in my opinion, regardless of the score tonight, United will win the league

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Anything less than a win for Chelsea and I think Roman will be lining up his next manager. Indiscipline at the club and struggling to get 4th let alone retain the title

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports