Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Man Utd win

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters

Dr_Pepper

Oct 2, 2010
South England
Hello
Two big game's tomorrow for both sides, as Brighton need a win so they can turn around there form, and Chelsea vs Man Utd speak's for it self.

Since i won't be online tomorrow i have decided to make this thread now so you can tell everyone how shit Chelsea are. I am confident of a Chelsea win as at home and have a 50 million striker upfront so who wouldn't be just that he needs a goal to change everyone's opinion of him. After all since coming to the Premiership (2007) he has scored the most amount of goals in the Premiership despite injures.

I'm gonna go for a 3-1 Chelsea win.

Sorry to anyone who is annoyed with this match day thread as it doesn't involve Brighton. And with this being a Brighton thread I wouldn't want annoy people on here about having a Chelsea thread on here.

Last edited:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
You had me scrambling for my sky box then! No date in title.

I'm going to watch this 'live' and record the Brighton game on the radio to listen to straight after the match. I say 1-0 Chelsea

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
United to win and well and truly finish any title hopes for Chelsea, and go on to win it, unfortunately.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm going to watch this 'live' and record the Brighton game on the radio to listen to straight after the match. I say 1-0 Chelsea

Won't the commentators at the Chelsea spoil it for you when they start giving you updates from "an extraordinairy game at Huish Park..." ?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Where's the option for "Really not interested and don't care"?

Dr_Pepper

Oct 2, 2010
South England
Where's the option for "Really not interested and don't care"?
If your not interested in this, then why click on the thread, you could see what this match was about and what teams were involved in it and yet you still clicked on it and decided to post in it. You would soon be interested if Utd won something like 8-0.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You would soon be interested if Utd won something like 8-0.

Seriously, who would be interested if United won 8-0? Or Chelsea for that matter. An 8-8 draw might raise an eyebrow but this is about all. I can honestly say I did not even know United were playing Chelsea tomorrow.

Dr_Pepper

Oct 2, 2010
South England
Seriously, who would be interested if United won 8-0? Or Chelsea for that matter. An 8-8 draw might raise an eyebrow but this is about all. I can honestly say I did not even know United were playing Chelsea tomorrow.

A few people on this forum would go in to this and say there view if Utd did beat 8-0. Also people who hate Chelsea would be interested as big game and to get beat like that. Sky advertise matches like these enough times. :|

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Well I hate both clubs, what they stand for, their so called supporters and their" look at me do you know who i am" players

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Well I hate both clubs, what they stand for, their so called supporters and their" look at me do you know who i am" players

How many stamford bridge regulars do you know personally ? it must be a lot for you to confidently use the term " so called supporters", or could it be your just another cock who thinks the fact that he wears a bobble hat and takes a flask makes him a "real" fan .

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cometh the hour and it will be Nani that is the difference.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Where's the option for "game gets abandoned because fans bring in air rifles"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here