[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Facu and Baleba best players for me so far. Not a terrible performance considering injuries and tiredness.

Sorry again but hinsh is completely out of his depth. Milner needs to come on for him.
you started drinking very early.

Hinsh has struggled but actually done pretty well. Milner would be in a different time zone.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Loving this thread. Facu and Jason getting slaughtered.......one scores and one makes a great save within about a minute :laugh:
Just catching up with it all and great to see the bi-polar/miserable/knee-jerk match day thread is back in action.

Some of you lot need to chill out (or shut up) a bit!

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
Facu and Baleba best players for me so far. Not a terrible performance considering injuries and tiredness.

Sorry again but hinsh is completely out of his depth. Milner needs to come on for him.
Hecke hardly left the ground for the first goal. Igor has made some good stops but his distribution has been awful. Hinsh has distributed it very well. There are lots of issues with our defence as there has been all season, but Hinsh seem to be the one you want to blame for all.
Please try and look at all parts of the defences game.

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
Was thinking this was Facu'a best performance for us before the last goal & I've personally being on the side of him going out on loan. He looks well up for this. Perhaps the goal do him the world of good. Can see him getting another in the 2nd half.
Re Steele, I'd still prefer us to not keep chopping and changing & see Bart as number 1 come season end. Personally think Barr is better than still, although Steele does have better distribution.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
You have to say considering Colwill played for us last year, I have no idea why he shows Buonanotte onto his left foot. Bad defending

The bloke on co-comms was saying "if he didn't know about Buonanotte's left foot, he does now." You would've thought months of playing and training with him would've given him a bit of a clue.

BHA Fan93

Nov 1, 2020
A relative low poster to this board and you are already receiving bad press and also causing unnecessary bad feeling. Pack it up!
explain? Think if you look at my posts they get a lot of good reactions, I’m calling out people for their opinions? If anything I have said on this thread is wrong then please do point them out but I think you’ll struggle.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Albion faithful coming across loud, clear, and constant the US stream. Haven’t heard anything from the one chanters all game, every their goal celebrations were subdued.

Big second half needed if we want anything, need to go for them early.

Need to sub Jack, not for performance but he’s on a yellow and as others have said it’s the obvious leveller.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
After using the first half to ven (sorry if i do bring people down), I feel the tactics were wrong for this game, Steele could do nothing for the goals, Buonanotte playing well. I feel Hinshelwood will need to be subbed not for playing poor but they will target him for the red. Do we have anyone fast enough to replace him on that side however. Need to perform better but the final ten mins gave me some hope.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports