Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited not going, seem to have a 24hr bug.

If anyone wants to go, PM me

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I have an Amazon Prime account that I’ve been meaning to cancel for months, think I’ll wait til tomorrow to do that. I’ve just watched the preview on Amazon and they called it ‘The Gus Poyet Derby’. He’s also one of the pundits and said he wants Chelsea to win……

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Genuinely looking forward to Tariq out muscling Lukaku at some point.

My prediction 1-1 they score from a blatant push on Duffy who then goes and scores with his head late on.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The only team (that we've played) who we have never beaten in the league. Time for that to change!

We are, after all, the 'Go to' team for ending long runs without a win, aren't we?

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Unless you have already had a free trial in the past. I signed up on the equivalent thread last year and was charged for a month. Wasn’t clear at any stage in the process that this would happen. Sneaky ********.

Get a friend/family to sign up. As long as its a different email/server/card you will be fine

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have an Amazon Prime account that I’ve been meaning to cancel for months, think I’ll wait til tomorrow to do that. I’ve just watched the preview on Amazon and they called it ‘The Gus Poyet Derby’. He’s also one of the pundits and said he wants Chelsea to win……

The ****

I know he was gagging to manage Chelsea, Leeds, Arsenal, or Spurs but he only ever managed us of those teams so it must stick in his craw that Graham has the chance to win a game he never got to manage us in in the League.

He reached his ceiling here :smile:

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
The ****

I know he was gagging to manage Chelsea, Leeds, Arsenal, or Spurs but he only ever managed us of those teams so it must stick in his craw that Graham has the chance to win a game he never got to manage us in in the League.

Joking aside, keeping Sunderland up one year, what has he done since us???:shrug:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I don't make a habit of going onto opponent's fan sites but I was curious to know what the Chelsea supporters had to say about the game, given all the concerns Tuchel has expressed....

Pin this up in the home dressing room and that's the team talk taken care of...

More confident vs Bindippers on the weekend, lately when complete 2 bob outfits like Brighton show up at The Bridge it’s been Charity FC not Chelsea FC. Due to the hectic schedule and �� and injured missing hope it’s not another lackluster outing by our boys. Usually can tell the way the game pans out in the first 1/4 , hopefully 2 bob is what the Seagulls performance turns out to be. Play the best available 11 to try and get all the points, 2-0 please !

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It really is

To sign up for the Amazon Prime free trial:

Go to Amazon Prime.
Select Start my free trial.
Follow the on-screen instructions if prompted.
Note:

You need a current, valid payment card to sign up for Amazon Prime. Payment options, such as pre-paid credit cards or Gift Cards can't be used to purchase a membership.
While you won't be charged for your free trial, membership is converted to a paid membership plan at the end of the trial period. For more information, go to End Your Amazon Prime Membership.
We consider your free or paid membership history, as well as a number of other factors, when determining whether you're eligible for an Amazon Prime free trial.
For more information, go to Amazon Prime.

The same as every other free trial for the last 10 years. Why do you think they asked for your payment details?

Kind of you to go the trouble of the copy and paste. I must have overlooked the last bit last year.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Brighton & Hove Albion have won only one of their 16 matches against Chelsea in all competitions, a 2-1 home victory in the FA Cup third round on 14 January 1933. It was the first competitive fixture between the clubs.

GP needs to show a highlight reel from that game to motivate the boys.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The ****

Also, if the frequent media reports are anything to go by, our Graham has the chance to manage any of those teams as well.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Head-to-head
Brighton & Hove Albion have won only one of their 16 matches against Chelsea in all competitions, a 2-1 home victory in the FA Cup third round on 14 January 1933. It was the first competitive fixture between the clubs.
In the top four tiers of English football, Brighton have played a league game versus 109 different opponents. The only one they have failed to beat in a league fixture is Chelsea.
Brighton have lost their seven matches at Stamford Bridge by an aggregate score of 14-0. The Seagulls only avoided defeat in a goalless Premier League draw on 20 April 2021.

Lol.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I don't make a habit of going onto opponent's fan sites but I was curious to know what the Chelsea supporters had to say about the game, given all the concerns Tuchel has expressed....

Pin this up in the home dressing room and that's the team talk taken care of...

More confident vs Bindippers on the weekend, lately when complete 2 bob outfits like Brighton show up at The Bridge it’s been Charity FC not Chelsea FC. Due to the hectic schedule and �� and injured missing hope it’s not another lackluster outing by our boys. Usually can tell the way the game pans out in the first 1/4 , hopefully 2 bob is what the Seagulls performance turns out to be. Play the best available 11 to try and get all the points, 2-0 please !

No doubt he lives down in Kent or Sussex somewhere too, Chelsea being nowhere near his closest club

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Veltman and Burn at CB... Duffy and Webster on the bench. Interesting/worrying considering Lukaku is starting.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
_20211229_183435.JPG

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Tuchel moaning about tired players recently but can name a bench including Havertz, Kante, Ziyech, Barkley, Alonso, Kepa, Niguez, Chalobah. My heart bleeds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here