Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Just a heads-up...after being sold out for a while five tickets have just gone back on sale for tonight at Chelsea, have nabbed one myself, good luck to anyone still looking.

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
Just consulted my crystal ball, runes and tarot cards. They are clueless, all predicting different results.

I predict a 4-3 win for The Albion after going 3-0 down in the first 20 minutes. Last two goals to come 90+2 and 90+4.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Not seen us play there, but been a couple of times to Stamford Bridge because they’re “my 2nd team”… ;)

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I signed up on the equivalent thread last year and was charged for a month. Wasn’t clear at any stage in the process that this would happen. Sneaky ********.

It really is

To sign up for the Amazon Prime free trial:

Go to Amazon Prime.
Select Start my free trial.
Follow the on-screen instructions if prompted.
Note:

You need a current, valid payment card to sign up for Amazon Prime. Payment options, such as pre-paid credit cards or Gift Cards can't be used to purchase a membership.
While you won't be charged for your free trial, membership is converted to a paid membership plan at the end of the trial period. For more information, go to End Your Amazon Prime Membership.
We consider your free or paid membership history, as well as a number of other factors, when determining whether you're eligible for an Amazon Prime free trial.
For more information, go to Amazon Prime.

The same as every other free trial for the last 10 years. Why do you think they asked for your payment details?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If there’s still miracles to be had at Xmas, and we unfathomably actually stone the crows WON (we won’t) can you imagine the whinging and whining from Chelsea afterwards? We won’t get a mention on MoTD, it will all be about how many games Chelsea have had to play, the bare bones of their squad blah blah blah blah blah. Probably best we just play our part and lose as usual / be last on MoTD etc. Chelsea 3 - 0 #TeamsLikeBrighton

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
For those going - and going by train then reminder there are no trains to Victoria from Brighton or Haywards Heath today so the journey to SB will be via London Bridge or Blackfriars and then to Fulham Broadway,

Shout if there is a better way of getting there by train...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Got a horrible feeling Tross won't be available today and he is our most consistent danger :(

Still, maybe today's the day for a Potterball special

crisloid-bingo_detail_02.jpg

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
Taking the boy & staying up in London for a couple of nights.

We’re seeing a panto tomorrow night, so looking forward to shouting things like ‘he’s behind you’ ‘booooo’ & ‘get off’.

Then once Mike Deans left the stadium, we’ll head back to the hotel & look forward to the panto…

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I'm very hopeful of a good performance and we have a shout at getting a result there.

We shouldn't risk Trossard, but apart from that balls in to get whatever we can out of the game. One more big heave then for Sunday, then they boys can put their feet up for a couple of weeks, while we put out a team at the Hawthorns which has only just grown out of CBeebies

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It really is

To sign up for the Amazon Prime free trial:

Go to Amazon Prime.
Select Start my free trial.
Follow the on-screen instructions if prompted.
Note:

You need a current, valid payment card to sign up for Amazon Prime. Payment options, such as pre-paid credit cards or Gift Cards can't be used to purchase a membership.
While you won't be charged for your free trial, membership is converted to a paid membership plan at the end of the trial period. For more information, go to End Your Amazon Prime Membership.
We consider your free or paid membership history, as well as a number of other factors, when determining whether you're eligible for an Amazon Prime free trial.
For more information, go to Amazon Prime.

The same as every other free trial for the last 10 years. Why do you think they asked for your payment details?

Worst comes to worst, you'll end up paying £7.99 as opposed to a tenner for a Now TV pass. You'll also get a month's worth of telly, films, sport etc, free next delivery on stuff you buy and various other benefits that you may or may not find useful. Big fan of Amazon Prime here, very little downside. Tho for sure need to keep your eye on the ball if all you want is the easily-cancellable free trial

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Wasn't going, thought about it, am going.
So please Chelsea, keep it low. 3:1
Not a bad fan, a realist.

The main thing that sticks in my mind about Chelsea games is that they always seem to score in the first five minutes against us (not sure if this is true, or just a feeling) - so if we keep it tight for 20 minutes, we may well keep it low.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
__________Big Bob
____Webster__Duffy___BDB
---Tariq----Biss----Enoch-------Cuc
Le Petit shitehouse---Welbeck---Solly

Maybe Veltman for Tariq, if he really needs a rest ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here