Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chelsea V Palace - what result do you want?

What result do you WANT?

• Chelsea win - Palace edging ever closer to the relegation spots

Votes: 31 20.7%
  • Palace win - Another loss & further humiliation for our (potential) rivals for Europe

Votes: 28 18.7%
  • Draw - Both sides to drop points, perfect

Votes: 91 60.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
A draw but will be wating Palace to score to take any jeopardy out. Anything but a Chelsea win really for every reason.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What have Chelsea done to Caicedo? It's genuinely hard to see what his role is in their team. It must be difficult for him being surrounded by so much mediocrity: incredibly, Gallagher actually looks a better player than him this season.

Colwill doesn't look nearly as classy either, instead looking like the novice Premier League centre half that he is. They really are some club.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Mudryk, the Ukrainian Antony, scuffs one in for 1-0 after Palace defend like a pub team. Chelsea fans respond with a round of polite golf applause.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
What have Chelsea done to Caicedo? It's genuinely hard to see what his role is in their team. It must be difficult for him being surrounded by so much mediocrity: incredibly, Gallagher actually looks a better player than him this season.

Colwill doesn't look nearly as classy either, instead looking like the novice Premier League centre half that he is. They really are some club.

Colwin always looks pretty decent when I see him play for Chelsea but agree on Caicedo, look a shadow of his former self. I think he would be showing his world class had he gone to Liverpool.

I'm a big fan of Gallagher, I don't understand why the general consensus on here was 'no thanks' he would be an incredible signing IMO.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Felt this one was worthy of a poll.
At last - a decent poll! :lolol:

Palace win, for me, but I am almost equally happy to see them lose.

I had been watching the match but have switched over to Bentford vs Wolfs.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Has to be a Palace win and hope someone picks up Cooper before they have the chance to bin Roy off?
Talk of them fancying Lopetegui. I wouldn't mind that. He lost his mind at Wolves, so God knows what he'd make of a squad that contains regulars like Mateta, Tyrick Mitchell and Nathaniel Clyne, never mind Jeffrey Schlupp and Will Hughes.

Palace are starting to look as weak here as they did in the second half against us. They seem to start games alright and then fade badly (unless they're playing at the Etihad of course).

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
As far as I am concerned it is someone else v Palace in a mid season game that does not affect us.

Come on someone else.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Hatred of Palace has faded a lot in recent seasons. Rivalry is enjoyable but not as visceral at it once felt. But I wish nothing but misery on Chelsea.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Another killer atmosphere at the Bridge for the London derby. Absolute wall of noise.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Chelsea losing - never not funny now, we can finish above them
Palace losing - they are drifting towards deep shit with their form if they don’t start winning a few soon
Draw - doesn’t really suit either of them but does us no real harm

ergo, not bothered.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I just actually uttered the words ‘get in’ when Palace scored. I don’t know what to do with myself…
Similar response here. Want a draw so that's what I was happy about but feel like I should nominate myself for a season ticket points deduction and 5 game ban.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
What an awful game, Chelsea play with no width, so narrow just playing into Palace's hands.
To think I missed the comedy of Eastenders for this.
Hate to say but Palace won't go down, too well organised under Roy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here