Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chelsea V Palace - what result do you want?

What result do you WANT?

• Chelsea win - Palace edging ever closer to the relegation spots

Votes: 31 20.7%
  • Palace win - Another loss & further humiliation for our (potential) rivals for Europe

Votes: 28 18.7%
  • Draw - Both sides to drop points, perfect

Votes: 91 60.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Chelsea win they're still behind us, having played one more game.
palace lose and they're closing in on relegation with SUFC form.

Chelsea lose is always funny.
palace win and they're still behind us with Uncle Roy at the helm.

If they draw nobody from either team is happy.

If Carlsberg created football fixtures...

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Definitely not palace winning. Could stomach a Chelsea win if that meant palace ended up getting relegated by a couple of points, but will never know if that's how it panned out. On that basis, a draw.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
It's got to be a Chelsea win. Palace looking at teams below fast improving. Living near Croydon, I'm loving it and the locals are hating it.
Most I know are pointing fingers at Roy and Parrish.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Going against the grain here... Palace win for me.

Chelsea have every chance of some kind of resurgence in the 2nd half of the season. Would be gutted if they nipped us to a Euro spot.

Besides, I hate Palace in more of a pantomime, bragging rights kind of way... I hate Chelsea in a 'I hope their horrible club crashes and burns' kind of way.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
A -3 all draw, down to 8 men each loads of walking wounded, clubs reported to Euefa, managers banned etc etc . . .

Would rather palace won than Chelsea,

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Perfect game for us to enjoy. Draw is best but I’d be delighted with any possible result. Guaranteed happy outcome

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Incredibly tough, but I think (marginally) a Palace win. Looking at it purely from a logical perspective, a European spot for BHA is (imho) far more important than Palace getting relegated. And Chelsea are obviously one of the clubs most likely to finish above us and spoil that party. I also think if things get much worse for Palace they will bring in a new manager and have a little resurgence....meaning a Chelsea victory will be in vain. But I could certainly cope with Palace being 1-0 up as we enter the 99th minute, only for Jordan Ayew head into his own net from a Conor Gallagher cross....

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Points-wise, a draw. That way neither of them get all three. But all results would be more palatable if we win.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Palace win. Being of a certain vintage (Whitehorse Lane end 70s and in the Holmesdale corner 80s) I ‘get’ Palace, but just despise Chelsea from Bates onwards.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They've just said Pochettino has lost more of his first 18 games as Chelsea manager than Potter did. Chelsea fans aren't on his back in the same way of course, because they are blinded by the fact that he's a Big Name manager befitting of their giant club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here