Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea in Paris

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Excellent call out Simster. :thumbsup:

Running through any NSC thread on immigration there is always an "ugly undercurrent of racism" promulgated or implied by a coterie of bullying xenophobics, often as not with [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] at the vanguard.

Those kind of obnoxious sentiments may have found a natural home historically in Apartheid or Fascism or the the Colour Bar & KKK and today in ISIS but they are anathema to any society that considers itself civilised.

Very much all this. I have had it brought home to me strongly over the last few days through this thread and one of the Muslim ones that there really are some twisted people on here.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Every single club has many racist fans and I mean many...Just that many fear speaking their mind in modern day britain because of what will happen to them.
Racism will never go away and its rife in most if not all countries???
Im not offended by those videos and why should I be?
As per usual the media and all the black associates all steam in all guns blazing just because a bunch of drunken fans are racist and tarnish the whole club because of a few drunks mmmm.

anyway it was in Paris on a tube,so should not be seen as a football thing....these things happen every day numerous times and yet because it's football the media completely milk it.

My only suprise is it took you 8pages to wade in. I bet your black friends that you have told us about in the past, love this video.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Being a Racists is a bit like the adult version of joining the Goth club.

Do they really believe the crap they say? No. They're actually more bothered about fitting in with the rest of their racists buddies, their racial views just help them to kick start a conversation with fellow idiots. Half of them are middle class rejects wishing to be working class.
The video is just another example of their pansy attempt at trying to be rebellious.

When/if they have kids, they'll be embarrassed about it. Same old story.

Last edited:

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
It made me feel sick.
Then again the Chelsea Owner.Manager and certain players have done that over the past few years for various reasons so why not the supporters?
Mindless.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Er... the fact that at the same time as being pushed out of the train, the people doing the pushing were chanting "we're racist, we're racist, that's how we like it..." is a fairly strong indicator that the reason for him being denied entry to the train is because he was black, not because he wasn't Chelsea, and not because the train was full.
I struggle to understand why some people are bending over backwards trying to find alternative explanations, for something which seems to be an open and shut (or indeed black and white) case. Actually,.. no... I can have a fairly good guess why they're doing it....

It appeared to me that the chanting was from the next carriage up from the guys doing the pushing, so I am not sure the guys were pushing him away because he was black, there all gits though.

I would have loved for the black guy to yank one of them off the train just as the door closed.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
half of the outrage being expressed is hypocritical as a great article about this incident in the telegraph aptly highlights.

Could 2-3 racists amongst a population of 2000 even be viewed as statistically pretty good? I'd have expected it to be higher in any cross section of society let alone football so let's not tar all Chelsea fans with the same brush. the PMs intervention smacks of popularism. Anyone would think there's a general election on the way.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Is this available to see or did you sum it up well enough to be put on the cutting floor?

I have seen it and I suspect bushys phone will soon be ringing off the hook for him to be a talking head on tv shows from now on. Paul Ross is out the window.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I had the same sort of problem last time (a very long time ago) when we played Chelsea in a competitive game. I got on the train anyway. That was slam door train!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
spot on ,some busy body gets his camera out and hey presto IT'S THE TALK OF THE TOWN , deary me what's it all coming to
regards
DR

Think it's more a case of knuckle-headed morons having their behaviour outed. The degree of justified outrage from most quarters shows that we are least moving on in society and what was deemed 'acceptable' not so many years ago is now rightly condemned. As the video, and sadly this forum, demonstrates, there are still a few neanderthals who think this type of thing is nothing to worry about.

Jan 30, 2008
Think it's more a case of knuckle-headed morons having their behaviour outed. The degree of justified outrage from most quarters shows that we are least moving on in society and what was deemed 'acceptable' not so many years ago is now rightly condemned. As the video, and sadly this forum, demonstrates, there are still a few neanderthals who think this type of thing is nothing to worry about.
Never said it was acceptable , the amount of coverage is bordering on hysterical , don't believe the hype ,the chap could have gone down to the next carriage it did seem pretty rammed on that train
regards
DR

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Perhaps most people(not Chelsea fans) would be wary of getting on train full of young drunk Chelsea fans.....I would...Doesn`t make me a Racist..

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Breaking news. Culprits identified... Terry.jpg

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I have seen it and I suspect bushys phone will soon be ringing off the hook for him to be a talking head on tv shows from now on. Paul Ross is out the window.

Adrian Chiles will be looking over his shoulder. If he ditches the red jacket we may even see him in Strictly Come Dancing with his trademark made up face. The man from the wild streets of Haywards Heath ghetto has his chance.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Adrian Chiles will be looking over his shoulder. If he ditches the red jacket we may even see him in Strictly Come Dancing with his trademark made up face. The man from the wild streets of Haywards Heath ghetto has his chance.
How long will it take to get through your thick skull, ive lived in haywards heath since 2004, with a 2 year sojourn back to london in 2009 , im not FROM haywards heath, im from london,, do you live where you were born and brought up ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here