[Albion] Chelsea have a genuine interest in Brighton manager Roberto de Zerbi

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I remember the good ol' days when we'd be raffling the opportunity to be the driver.

The games gone.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
That source is literally the worst one. Ignore. They won’t get a manager whose achieved zero, it will be a zidane type next.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bozza looking to make up that season ticket rise asap with these threads 🤣🙄

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Hyppia surely?
Hyypiä was ahead of his time.

He loved a CB bombing forward and CM dropping back to cover. We definitely tried to knock the ball about and draw in the opposition to play a direct ball to the forwards with him.

Unfortunately, Gary Gardner, Aaron Hughes and Adrian Colunga were not Moises Caceido, Adam Webster and Kaoru Mitoma.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Nonsense. IF Chelsea do get rid of Potter, RDZ will be nowhere near top of their list. They will be all over an established name Zidane type, not another up and coming philosophy coach.
Absolutely this. They’ll get a prestige “name” and someone like Zidane (on ridiculous money) might placate the fan base. We may lose RDZ in due course - but it won’t be to Chelsea.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Bollocks, he got us to the PL but that's where the similarity ends. All he did in the PL was pour the foundations for the bus to sit on in front of the goal.
Leave our Chris alone, you know what he’s like. He’s mental. He’ll probably petrol bomb your house for that outrageous statement.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
If he goes, he goes- I have faith in Bloom, Barbs and the other decision-makers that they've already got a replacement lined up for that eventuality tbh.

I don't get the impression that RDZ is going to be a long-term appointment for us. Much as I enjoy his unfiltered passion and desire, I think he is as 'irreplaceable' as Potter turned out to be.

Don't get me wrong, I really like him and think he has done a brilliant job so far, especially considering the circumstances, but the club is so much bigger than one guy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports