Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea fans.....

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Oh, and Glenn Hoddle was a big name in 1994 - that is how Gullit was eventually encouraged to join. And none of those players you listed were particularly bad anyway. It seems odd to me that you seem to be using "hindsight" to prove your point, when you weren't even old enough to see any of them play - unlike me.

But you were old enough yet you still thought Ruud Gullit played for them in 1994?

You know my age? That seems quite odd.

Im pretty sure I was born before 1994. I better check that now.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
are t***s.

(I assume that's the response the OP wanted to his thread title? What other options are there?)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
But you were old enough yet you still thought Ruud Gullit played for them in 1994?

You know my age? That seems quite odd.

Im pretty sure I was born before 1994. I better check that now.
Yes, I hadn't checked when Gullit signed. Obvious really.

I'm sure you said you were 26 at some point in the past year or so. Maybe I'm dreaming that. But if I didn't dream it, and you did say it on here, how is that "odd" that I should know it then?

synavm

May 2, 2013
I guess I brought up how fashionable they were to say that I didn't start supporting them in the last decade or anything.

My Dad used to take me to the games. He hates football but he put up with it for me!

As for the other guy that mentioned my peers, weirdly there weren't that many other Chelsea fans about at school and wherever even in the late 90s when they were successful, all the United and Arsenal took the piss. As I say once you have a bond with a team you can't break it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well if I'm 26 I would have been born in 1986. So I was 8 in 1994.....

You're confusing me :lolol:
Confusing you? Really? I'm very surprised. I always thought you fancied yourself as a bit of a smart arse.

Maybe I've got it wrong. Maybe you really do remember just how good or bad the Chelsea line up of 1994 was, despite only being 8 years old.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Confusing you? Really? I'm very surprised. I always thought you fancied yourself as a bit of a smart arse.

Maybe I've got it wrong. Maybe you really do remember just how good or bad the Chelsea line up of 1994 was, despite only being 8 years old.

You're confusing me because you know the maths perfectly, yet still came to the conclusion that despite being 8, I wouldn't have seen the Chelsea team from 1994.

I do remember them, which is where I was completely thrown by your statement that I "wasn't old enough to see any of them play".

And yes, I am a smart arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here