Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea - cheating bunch of FANNIES (again)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fair play to Mourinho... Admitted PSG were the better side and deserved to win, no real excuses

What, saying that PSG were physical and "clever" ??

I can't believe that Shreeves didn't mention Oscar's antics and the Chelsea players ridiculously OTT reaction to get Ibrohimovich sent off - that should have been top of the agenda. THATS what I was waiting to hear about from Jose, but I guess that might be a bit too awkward a question, causing a FLOUNCE and another weeks worth of media press conference blackouts at the bridge. Can't have that can we.

Bloody kidgloves interviews.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Graham souness was 100% right.

Current footballers diving and trying to get opposition players sent off instead of playing their own game.

Spot on

Let's hope the authorities start to clamp down on this behaviour. Dish out long bans and managers might encourage their players to play fair.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Let's hope the authorities start to clamp down on this behaviour. Dish out long bans and managers might encourage their players to play fair.

Sadly, if that was ever going to happen it would have happened by now.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Come May, after Abram has bankrolled Chelski to the league and league cup, Sky and BBC will both tell us that Mourinho is a genius. In the microcosm of British football, against very little opposition with the same level of money, the medias hype will be shallow, and just that ... hype.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Marvellous scenes, a thread putting the boot into Chelski and no dissenting voices! :clap:

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Worth it just to see Terry lose.

Epitomizes everything I dislike about modern football more than anyone else.

Apart from Chelsea fans, is there anyone out there who actually has any time for him?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Ref: Angel di Maria, yellow card for diving compounded by second yellow card for pulling at the ref's shirt because he was angry about being penalised for cheating.

van Gaal " I think he's touched the referee and that's forbidden in most countries "

Surely he should have said " That cock cost us the game for diving and then got sent off for arguing when the ref got it right. He will be sold first thing in the morning as this is not what we expect from our players."

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Watching this blue shower of CJTCs makes you almost nostalgic for the relative calm of Roy Keane's Man Utd.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I can't understand how a team can not win, especially with such defensive performances as John Terry's:

B_2tb3zWQAAYXyQ.jpg

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I can't understand how a team can not win, especially with such defensive performances as John Terry's:

B_2tb3zWQAAYXyQ.jpg
Is that Terry and Cahill having a cuddle?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Watching this blue shower of CJTCs makes you almost nostalgic for the relative calm of Roy Keane's Man Utd.

Didn't watch this game, or indeed many games that Chelsea play but reading this thread kept reminding me of 'that lot'.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
As there were no English sides involved I was neutral. I didn't watch the game but I saw the sending-off incident later and I'm absolutely delighted with the result. Cheating *******s got exactly what they deserved.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
How the hell was that a red card for Ibrahimovic? He pulled out with both feet!

Disgusting from Chelsea players. So glad they got what they deserved!

Dec 29, 2011
Ref: Angel di Maria, yellow card for diving compounded by second yellow card for pulling at the ref's shirt because he was angry about being penalised for cheating.

van Gaal " I think he's touched the referee and that's forbidden in most countries "

Surely he should have said " That cock cost us the game for diving and then got sent off for arguing when the ref got it right. He will be sold first thing in the morning as this is not what we expect from our players."

That's the problem when you sign a player for £65m and 180k a week.... You kind of have to keep them happy or you've just spunked a whole load of money up the wall.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
While I don't have the same level of anti-Chelsea feeling as some on here, I do like Laurent Blanc, and always have done.

How the hell was that a red card for Ibrahimovic? He pulled out with both feet!

Disgusting from Chelsea players. So glad they got what they deserved!

Agree completely the card should be rescinded - end of.

Shocking performance by Chelski in every respect including JM who is bringing football into disrepute with his and his teams antics. Just read their website report which obviously isn't going to be completely impartial but aspects remind you of a society where state propaganda is alive and well - Comrades I quote:

"but the aggressive side from the French capital were also stubborn opposition"
"Chelsea were on the end of another incorrect refereeing decision"
"Paris St-Germain tackles were rightly under scrutiny"
"a questionable offside flag halted the Blues"
"the ref wrongly waved play on"
"Ibrahimovic flew into Oscar with an out-of-control challenge, catching him painfully on the ankle"
"Unlike against Burnley, this time the ref applied punishment and pulled out the red card"
"Oscar was next in the book for what the ref decided was kicking the ball away, when in reality he was sending it back to where a free-kick should have been taken"
"David Luiz a minute later committed a red card offence and he was lucky"
"Three minutes later there was further injustice for Diego Costa - Chelsea were rightly furious"
"the tie continued in familiar fashion with Cavani upending Hazard"
"Pastore should have been flagged offside"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here