Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chelsea - cheating bunch of FANNIES (again)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just got in from a 14 hr day, having a beer and catching up. Isn't top level football sh.it nowadays ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You really should back any english club but for once, Chelsea are wankers

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Gary Neville called it right from about 20 minutes in.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Graham souness was 100% right.

Current footballers diving and trying to get opposition players sent off instead of playing their own game.

Spot on

Moanrinhos post match press conference. Will we get arrogant 'how dare you ask me that question' Jose or Shrugging 'I look like I don't care' Jose??

Ze refree spoll game sending off ze Plyer, give zem the edge.

Wanker.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Outstanding display from PSG, how good is Verrati, cracking games of footie this week
Arsenal v man Utd
Madrid v Schalke
Chelsea v PSG
Won't mention Reading v ALBION

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Cheerio then. :wave:

Didn't watch it but assume Terry celebrated with the PSG players? Full kit wanker.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Don't forget United, Liverpool, Arsenal, QPR, Leeds, amongst others who are just as bad, and frankly United and Liverpool are worse than this bunch of ingrates.
Not while John Terry still plays for Chelsea they're not.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That Costa is a dislikable ****. Mind you I reckon all of the top sides have a couple of horrible cvnts.

string_bean

Dec 15, 2014
englsih football has been disgraced these last few weeks by the english teams in europe. maybe now they will reduce the champions league spots from four to three? one thing the continent can never beat in english football...is the fans and atmosphere, this country loves football and will always turn up to add to the drama, and will always encourage attacking football from the stands. ya'll dig?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Graham souness was 100% right.

Current footballers diving and trying to get opposition players sent off instead of playing their own game.

Spot on

Souness said the sending off "ruined the game".

Not for me it didn't. ****ing hilarious to see Chelsea struggle against 10 men.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
englsih football has been disgraced these last few weeks by the english teams in europe. maybe now they will reduce the champions league spots from four to three? one thing the continent can never beat in english football...is the fans and atmosphere, this country loves football and will always turn up to add to the drama, and will always encourage attacking football from the stands. ya'll dig?

Not sure you're even close there. Many countries have better atmospheres than ours.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
one thing the continent can never beat in english football...is the fans and atmosphere, this country loves football and will always turn up to add to the drama, and will always encourage attacking football from the stands. ya'll dig?

That's what Sky Sports tell you. In reality, there's passion for football in many corners of Europe.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Fair play to Mourinho... Admitted PSG were the better side and deserved to win, no real excuses

Other than at the end of his interview saying continental teams no how to cheat at the end to win a game, and his team wouldn't dream of resorting to such tactics...despite throwing themselves about for most of the game!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here