Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chelsea bid £105m for Enzo Fernandez

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Chelsea are such a revolting club, I honestly don't know how their fans can stand the stench. They've always been big spenders, but since Boehly has rocked up, its become absolutely embarrassing. How can you feel any kind of connection or pride in a team assembled for multi-billions, by scavenging not through their own astuteness in the transfer market - but by simply raiding all the big names and the talent of the WELL RUN CLUBS who have put the groundwork in.

If BHA ever ended up like Chelsea, I don't care about the success. I'd be a goner. They turn my stomach.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
They pronounce it more like Gram, don't they? Very weird sounding.

And Craig sounding like Creg. What's that all about?

Creg Gram.
Yes. They have these sweet biscuits over here, which for years I thought were called Gram Crackers. Then I saw someone put "Graham Crackers" down on a camping shopping list and it finally clicked. They go great with 'erbal tea.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
shirley Potter must be thinking of resigning with the long term vision going so badly, cant be expected to manage with all these top players being dropped on him. 🙄
It’s a total clusterfuck for ‘our’ Graham, almost surreal, he must be wondering what direction’s up and what’s down at the moment. He’s probably had to stitch ‘L’ and ‘R’ into his socks so he knows which foot to put them on in the morning.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I don't think he is though, if you look at the young players Chelsea have bought on tick lately it is probably just Boehly purchasing Winstanleys wish list.

Fofana 21yrs old
Mudryk 22
Badiashile 21
Madueke 20
Gusto 19
Chukwuemeka 18
Santos 18
Felix on loan is only 23.

All very much a Winstanley shopping list.
You are right 👍

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Chelsea are such a revolting club, I honestly don't know how their fans can stand the stench. They've always been big spenders, but since Boehly has rocked up, its become absolutely embarrassing. How can you feel any kind of connection or pride in a team assembled for multi-billions, by scavenging not through their own astuteness in the transfer market - but by simply raiding all the big names and the talent of the WELL RUN CLUBS who have put the groundwork in.

If BHA ever ended up like Chelsea, I don't care about the success. I'd be a goner. They turn my stomach.
This and this again :thumbsup:

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
It’s a total clusterfuck for ‘our’ Graham, almost surreal, he must be wondering what direction’s up and what’s down at the moment. He’s probably had to stitch ‘L’ and ‘R’ into his socks so he knows which foot to put them on in the morning.
:thumbsup:

Nicks

It's like you organise an old fashioned go kart race with all your mates and the rich one turns up with a Formula One Car.
The beauty maybe that hopefully he hasn't got a clue how to drive it.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
I can’t see how they can be sustainable - didn’t see anything wrong with current first team squad all who are on big wages, Sterling £350k, Lukaku £300+k, Havertz £250k. I imagine nearly whole first team squad is £100+k, I mean even Hudson-Odi is supposedly on £140k and he’s shifted out on loan

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The funniest thing is, Fernandez is a distinctly average player compared to the ridiculous fee being touted. 105m for him is absolutely insane, he has good potential but is totally unproven in the league and only moved to Portugal in the summer for 10m

Caicedo is a better player, and proven to be comfortable in the league.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Not only that, but some of the worst fans of any club, anywhere. The arrogance is breathtaking- all of them claim to have been The Chels forever, which is strange considering those crowds of 8-10,000 they were playing in front of during the late 1980s. God knows why they've got Winstanley and Macaulay in: I can only assume their role is now to be the one who throws the dart at the board and is then responsible for phoning up the club of the player it lands on.They have achieved the outstanding feat of making the Saudis only the second most dislikable club in English football right now, and that really is quite something.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Ted heard about my audacious goal in the quarter finals of the Derek Bedding cup in 1996 and I have just signed for Chelsea for £100m.

Amortized over a geological period.

Check your inboxes.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I can’t see how they can be sustainable - didn’t see anything wrong with current first team squad all who are on big wages, Sterling £350k, Lukaku £300+k, Havertz £250k. I imagine nearly whole first team squad is £100+k, I mean even Hudson-Odi is supposedly on £140k and he’s shifted out on loan
They are going to have problems loaning out players because of the huge wages they pay. Clubs looking to pick up Chelsea's unwanted and faced with huge loan payments, will negotiate down their commitment and Chelsea will still be carrying a lot of the burden.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Ted heard about my audacious goal in the quarter finals of the Derek Bedding cup in 1996 and I have just signed for Chelsea for £100m.

Amortized over a geological period.

Check your inboxes.
....and my right footed thunderbolt that consigned an all conquering Brighton, Hove and Sussex Grammar School 1st Eleven to a rare defeat, a few years before that, has also been duly noted in the Stamford Bridge Boardroom.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

The club sold its soul in 2003, they represent everything that is bad about the state of English football. Still turns my stomach that Potter went, he'll be rich forever but forever stained

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's like you organise an old fashioned go kart race with all your mates and the rich one turns up with a Formula One Car.
The beauty maybe that hopefully he hasn't got a clue how to drive it.
Good luck with an F1 car on a go kart track :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here