Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton beamback confirmed

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Serious question, taking my two lads to the BUPA Lounge, will there be any restrictions on wearing Albion shirts etc, is there a dress code?

If they are U16 they can wear colours / trainers, etc even for a match so absolutely they'd be fine. TBH I'm sure it will be fine for anyone for this event.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Who would want to go and pay 2 quid to stand in the concourse to watch it ?

Err how do you suggest people watch it if they missed out on a Charlton ticket?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
To be honest ERNEST, I think it's all about the "football experience", moments you can say "I was there", such as the League Cup game where you could buy tickets on the gate of the reserve match, coming back on the train from Newcastle, Open Top Bus Tours, queuing all day for Play-Off Final Tickets, away at Crewe on a Tuesday evening, DK giving out free Cava only for the decision to be reversed, Doncaster last & first, Burnley 0-1 a few years ago, Virgo's semi-final winner, Notts County Play-Off Final, etc etc ... it's just another way to enrich your allegiance and love for a great club

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
anyone know if tickets for the lounge sold out or available (not able to phone currently... only post on NSC :lolol:)

nevermind, found the reference on the ticket subsection - sold out.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
All sold out

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Who would want to go and pay 2 quid to stand in the concourse to watch it ?

If I lived in Brighton or Hove I probably would, otherwise I think I'd rather try and get a ticket in the home end and sit on my hands. Just a personal opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here