Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton beamback confirmed

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
With limited tickets available, personally I think Charlton fans should **** off out of it to be honest.

Fair comment. On the other hand, if the West Concourse and BUPA Lounge sell out, why not offer Charlton fans part of the North Concourse and/or Dicks Bar? It's all extra 'gate money' for the Albion, after all... *some kind of smiley that indicates tongue-in-cheekness*

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I would expect the club to require fan numbers when selling tickets by phone.to avoid Charlton fans buying them.

Yes, because tickets are on sale to season ticket holders only on Monday and Tuesday.
General sale on Wednesday if any left.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I would expect the club to require fan numbers when selling tickets by phone.to avoid Charlton fans buying them.

They can come but....

only if we can have some of the thousands of empty seats at The Valley. ...

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Really? They won't sell out their own stadium, so why would they come down to ours to watch on tv?
How many of them do you think there are in Brighton?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ha! I went to a Cardiff City v Brighton beam back at Ninian Park in 2002 (?) when we were both vying for promotion. Zamora scored in a 1-0 win. I kept quiet!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Really? They won't sell out their own stadium, so why would they come down to ours to watch on tv?
How many of them do you think there are in Brighton?

To be fair to BG, it was a charlton fan a few posts up that suggested that charlton fans might be interested.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Will there be a live stream from the AMEX so that we can watch people watching the game?

I think I've got enough Voyeur's Membership points for this.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Serious question, taking my two lads to the BUPA Lounge, will there be any restrictions on wearing Albion shirts etc, is there a dress code?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here