Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Austin

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
I heard this a couple of weeks ago, apparently an ex player now agent type fellow was saying in the 1901 club that we are going in with a £4m bid in January.
I didn't post it on here as firstly I try not to listen to gossip and also that I don't think £4m would buy him ?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I'm putting a offer in for her in Jan, hopefully a 6 months loan deal.

No chance. Where are you going to get the £15,000 a week shopping allowance she in on presently?

Unless you can persuade Wayne to pay 90% while she is on loan? or perhaps you can negociate a 'pay-as-you-play' deal?

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
£4m wouldnt get him. £4m plus CMS might.

I heard this a couple of weeks ago, apparently an ex player now agent type fellow was saying in the 1901 club that we are going in with a £4m bid in January.
I didn't post it on here as firstly I try not to listen to gossip and also that I don't think £4m would buy him ?

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
No chance. Where are you going to get the £15,000 a week shopping allowance she in on presently?

Unless you can persuade Wayne to pay 90% while she is on loan? or perhaps you can negociate a 'pay-as-you-play' deal?
None of that, once she hears that i'm one of the interested parties, she'll hand in a transfer request, she'll then give me money to pay Wayne.
She MAY even give me a foursome with the other Saturdays...

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Don't forget that Norwich are after CMS...

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
Whilst on the subject of championship strikers moving in January, what are the odds on say, Reading, Southampton,or QPR and such like taking a punt on Glenn Murray?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Maybe that is the issue, he has dried all his joints out and needs to lubricate them. We could look after him for the Blackburn trip...

It willbe interesting to see if you can get the george foreman working!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
CMS and Drogba up front.
It'll be short lived but by jiminy we'll see a sh*t load of goals.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Frankie Sandford is on my "radar" but it doesn't mean she's going to leave Wayne in the Jan transfer window and come nosh me off does it???

You might be in with a chance if you win £160M on the Euromillions before January :wink:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
We may well be putting in a bid, but a transfer will not happen, 100%. Not only is he being tracked by Reading, Fulham, Villa and Liverpool, there are other reasons why it will never happen. I'd say my source is just about as impeccable as sources can be.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
This is interesting. What other reasons might they be? The size of the fee? A player higher up Poyets list?

We may well be putting in a bid, but a transfer will not happen, 100%. Not only is he being tracked by Reading, Fulham, Villa and Liverpool, there are other reasons why it will never happen. I'd say my source is just about as impeccable as sources can be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here