Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chants for the Liverpool game

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
Thought Noone was a scouser, wouldn't like to upset him !!!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
to the tune of bowies ashes to ashes

Ashley to Macka ,Macka to Nooney , he smashes one in ,and sends us looney :)

........ile get my coat then ------------------------------------------------->

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Unlike the pleasant thieves from Sussex.
10/10 for dimness, stereotyping & how to turn Albion into the new Millwall by hating everyone else. Lack of class.

Albion songs about our Club, city or county, sung by the big crowds in the Amex, hit the mark.

I had the misfortune of living in Liverpool for two years - I speak from much bitter experience,especially the shit I put up with for supporting the Albion!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I had the misfortune of living in Liverpool for two years - I speak from much bitter experience,especially the shit I put up with for supporting the Albion!

I've spent time their too, and there's real poverty like some awful swathes of Manchester, London, etc.
But I liked most the people, and didn't feel unsafe, considering.
In travels round the UK, and abroad, have met masses of the most unpleasant, thieving people emanating from Manchester, east end of Glasgow, cockneys.
We're talking scum who try and start fights against innocent families, take anything that's not nailed down, embarrass our country abroad, etc etc.

Just like some parts in Brighton, or anywhere, there's plenty of grime about.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Will be embarrassed by Albion fans who try to make enemies of clubs like Liverpool.

When the likes of Palace, Millwall & West Ham visit, there'll be a vile atmosphere, with hatred towards us. Save the jibes for that.

Strange how Liverpool were even mentioned in this thread in a negative sense. Stereotyping by thicko's?

I hope we never become like Millwall or West Ham, with a dim hatred of all other clubs. I hope Sussex has more class than that.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

I've worked in Liverpool for nine years and nobody has ever given me shit for supporting the Albion. In fact loads of my work colleagues now look out for our results now I have bored them with our struggles and given them daily updates as Falmer was built. I also had support when we had the post cards to Prescott and online petitions etc. Half the city will also be supporting us on 21st! Liverpool certainly has it's dodgy areas, perhaps more than most, but on the whole the city centre is very safe for a night out.

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
You are a Scouser (SCUM)
A dirty Scouser (SCUM)
Your only happy on Giro Day,
Your mums out stealing,
your dads Drug-Dealing,
So please dont take my Alloys away.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
I've worked in Liverpool for nine years and nobody has ever given me shit for supporting the Albion. In fact loads of my work colleagues now look out for our results now I have bored them with our struggles and given them daily updates as Falmer was built. I also had support when we had the post cards to Prescott and online petitions etc. Half the city will also be supporting us on 21st! Liverpool certainly has it's dodgy areas, perhaps more than most, but on the whole the city centre is very safe for a night out.

Fair point mate,maybe I was just unlucky,- car stolen and written off,burgled(twice) stabbed in the arm and mugged at knife point -and all for the love(lust) of a beautiful Liverpool lass! Endless piss taking for driving from Liverpool to Gillingham to watch the Albion - Happy days!

Merseyside Seagull

Dec 18, 2003
Wirral

Couldn't agree more. I've lived on the Wirral for the last 17 years, and although I wouldn't go as far to say Brighton has become the second team for alot of people I know, the Albion is certainly the next result they look for! And as for trouble in town on a Friday or Saturday night, I've seen more incidents in Brighton than Liverpool.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Respect breeds respect. Bashing possibly the most respected fans in the UK because they're scouse isn't going to bring us respect. I'll be embarrassed if scouse chants start. Grow up.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
nstead of who ate all the pies

Who stole all the cars
Who stole all the cars …………

And to steal one of theirs

Clap, clap, clap clap clap, clap clap clap POYET!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here