Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chant for Saturday?

Thats the absolute winner - really made me laugh.

I think if you make any noise at all it will be an improvement on last season, so go for your life. Although whether 'oh fvck, oh fvck, oh fvck, oh fvck' can be made into a song will down to how creative you are.

Another palace that didn't attend Selhurst last season :lolol:

I shall be giving it the old pointy finger to the masses of empty seats "There's no-one there - there's no-one there."

babelfish

Nov 28, 2012
brighton
Your Mum's your Dad

Your Dad's your Mum

You're inter-bred

You're Palace scum

need to show them who the daddy is in the league

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Thats the absolute winner - really made me laugh.

I think if you make any noise at all it will be an improvement on last season, so go for your life. Although whether 'oh fvck, oh fvck, oh fvck, oh fvck' can be made into a song will down to how creative you are.

What we saw from Palace was an illegible banner, decreeing how we would har the palace sing. Followed by 90 minutes of nothing from the palace end but the sound of a drum, and goal music after they scored (and they call us plastic!)

Absolutely pathetic support last year from palace.

But I guess it was no surprise we couldn't hear them, there were only 10,000 of them in the ground.

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
you burnt down your town, you burnt down your town, you stupid bastards you burnt down your town! you should've burnt more, you should've burnt more, you stupid bastards you should of burnt more!! ---- The wheels on your house go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on your house go round and round, all day long!!!

you burnt down your town, you burnt down your town, you stupid bastards you burnt down your town! you should've burnt more, you should've burnt more, you stupid bastards you should of burnt more!! ---- The wheels on your house go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on your house go round and round, all day long!!!

Dewe Rd eh? spent my childhood there, a few years back mind! Have George n Anne still got the chippy?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
To the tune of The Laughing Policeman (for those old enough to remember that)

I know a bunch of pikeys
they're always on this site
posting endless bollocks
through morning noon and night

They say they've got a winger
worth 20 million pounds
but soon as he gets in the box
he falls flat on the ground

Those stupid Palace halfwits
just love to lick his arse
but every time I hear his name
I simply have to laugh

On Saturday we play them
at their ever empty place
and when Buckley bangs his hattrick in
we'll laugh in Zaha's face

Zaha? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Original enough for you? (Yeah I know it'll never work as a terrace chant, but what the hell)

That is brilliant, fair play. Always enjoy the laughing policeman, haven't heard it at a game for years.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
If I had the arse of a seagull
And if I had the wings of a crow
I'd fly over Selhurst Park tommorow
And **it on the *****rds below
S*** on, S*** on
S*** on the palarse below below

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
We can't read and we can't write
But We wear gold and nikey
We all come from Croydon
We are ****in pikies

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They scored 3 , we scored 1 , Crystal Palace p**ey scum.
With a bit of luck, the score will be the other way round. Finish it off with 'Palace do it with their mum, with a nick nack....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think if you make any noise at all it will be an improvement on last season, so go for your life.
Another palace that didn't attend Selhurst last season :lolol:
This. After all the Palace talk on NSC last season, I was expecting a cauldron of noise, but instead it was a half empty stadium, a shitty drum, and goal music (home goals only).

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
This. After all the Palace talk on NSC last season, I was expecting a cauldron of noise, but instead it was a half empty stadium, a shitty drum, and goal music (home goals only).

Heheheheh nice try lads. Didnt hear a peep from you at all last year.

For all your chat, over the last 30 years, the ONLY thing you can claim over us is you have more people turning up in the last 2 seasons. So that'll be 28 - 2 then, I'll take that. Oh and you finished higher than us last season, so 29-1 there I'll take that too.

You can lie all you want for any gullible people who didnt go, but I was there and I know, and if you were there you know too. We make plenty of noise constantly.

But then again its all b0llocks isnt it - the only thing that matters is who wins the games, the rest is just keyboard warrior handbags.

So, since your shiny nw stadium and extra 'fans' you are played 2, won 0. And that my seaside chums is the only thing that really matters.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Heheheheh nice try lads. Didnt hear a peep from you at all last year.
Then you'd be one of the thousands that didn't go.
For all your chat, over the last 30 years, the ONLY thing you can claim over us is you have more people turning up in the last 2 seasons.
So you count being in administration as being better than us? Strange :shrug: We've also done the double over you in the last 30 years, but you probably don't want to think about that either.

You can lie all you want for any gullible people who didnt go, but I was there and I know, and if you were there you know too. We make plenty of noise constantly.
I was there, and you were quiet.

But then again its all b0llocks isnt it - the only thing that matters is who wins the games, the rest is just keyboard warrior handbags.

So, since your shiny nw stadium and extra 'fans' you are played 2, won 0. And that my seaside chums is the only thing that really matters.
So it's only games between us that matters. Fair enough. We've done the double over you 7 (seven) times since the war, vs your 0 (zero). Oh, oh no, that's not good is it - now you can ignore the fact that you've just been talking about the last 30 years, and pretend that it's only last year's games that matter.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Then you'd be one of the thousands that didn't go.
So you count being in administration as being better than us? Strange :shrug: We've also done the double over you in the last 30 years, but you probably don't want to think about that either.

I was there, and you were quiet.

So it's only games between us that matters. Fair enough. We've done the double over you 7 (seven) times since the war, vs your 0 (zero). Oh, oh no, that's not good is it - now you can ignore the fact that you've just been talking about the last 30 years, and pretend that it's only last year's games that matter.

Some not unreasonable points in there actually, youve done the doble 7 times over us eh ? Fair enough, cant be bothered to check. You're lying about how much noise we make so probably a pretty good chance you're lying about that too - but seeing as thats provable im guessing you wouldnt be that stupid.

No I dont count administration as being better than you - I count league positions, what division we are in etc, its generally said that the league doesnt lie (and of course thats just stating the bleeding obvious, of course it doesnt - everyone finishes where they deserved to). So even though we got deducted points we were still higher than you and almost always have been. Ok only last years games dont matter in the same way that you finished above us doesnt matter, you can have it either way you want it but not both. So is it all 30 years, where we have always finished higher than you in the league - or is it last season where you finished higher and played us twice and managed 1 draw, and got pasted at your place.

Take your pick Trigaaaaaaaaaar

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You're lying about how much noise we make
I'm not, you were quiet when we were at yours last year. There are threads about it from the time.

No I dont count administration as being better than you - I count league positions, what division we are in etc, its generally said that the league doesnt lie (and of course thats just stating the bleeding obvious, of course it doesnt - everyone finishes where they deserved to). So even though we got deducted points we were still higher than you
The token 10 point reduction is kept small to help the club stay in a high division, to encourage investors to pay off the creditors. We all know that 10 points isn't a fair representation when writing off millions in debt. After all, it doesn't matter how many millions you fail to pay, it's still only 10 points.

Ok only last years games dont matter in the same way that you finished above us doesnt matter, you can have it either way you want it but not both.
That's the point I was making to you. You can have last year, where you beat us once, but we were the better team over the year, or you can have the last 50 years where you've mostly been above us in the league, but we've got all the doubles.

But since you're giving me the pick - I'll go for last year, and then we'll go with whatever happens this year. We now have an owner that's not stealing our money (ground) and we're on an equal footing. Meanwhile you have had a better start to the season than anyone expected, and you're above us in the league. It's fun times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here