Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship watch Brentford v Burnley

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7241004 said:
No idea who he is... On what "grounds" has he refused?

Brentfords

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is how you play attacking football. Not too much pretty pretty passing in the middle of the park. Back and forth. They attack with pace, and good tempo. Hopefully will be at the races tomorrow.
You mean just like how the Albion were playing, a couple of months ago...

...when they had the players available to do that?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
When was the last time we won a game by more than 1 goal? Not rocket science to see that we have virtually no chance of making the playoffs. Just enjoy the fact that we are in the Championship. Our ambitions on the pitch go no higher.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
You mean just like how the Albion were playing, a couple of months ago...

...when they had the players available to do that?
Ergh no at Qpr no temp, still riding high, at burnley no tempo still riding high, at shef w no tempo still riding high, most teams break quickly with pace, and are direct (not just the long ball) we tend to make one pass too many which slows our play, and the opossing side reshape.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ergh no at Qpr no temp, still riding high, at burnley no tempo still riding high, at shef w no tempo still riding high, most teams break quickly with pace, and are direct (not just the long ball) we tend to make one pass too many which slows our play, and the opossing side reshape.
What's you're name Keggy Keygeey?

Yep all out attack is definitely the answer when playing away from home against quality opposition.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
But Burnley only have 49% of the possession in the first half?
#DycheOut

Of all the teams in the football league BHA are the proof over the last 5 seasons that possession doesn't win games. Great possession shit strikers, I would rather have shit possession and great strikers.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bless you, are missing the point - let's leave it there.

I guess I am.

As it read like you were backhandedly slating the team for being ponderous and taking to many touches on the ball.
In a season that has contained some of the best attacking football I've ever seen as the AMEX, in games like MK Dons, Charlton & Bristol City.
All the while maintaining a solidity in tricky games away from home.

Apologises for misreading your comments, and not understanding your nuanced subtext.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here