Jul 5, 2003
Burton Albion 1 Bristol City 1

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield top of the table if score stays the same

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
If Newcastle can get an equaliser we'll be in the autos and they'll be less likely to go making a crazy offer for AK. Come on you toons. Not a bad achievement to have made up for the 2 points dropped last sat on so many of the winning teams already.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bugger, Bristol City get the winner against Burton and go top

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Had Bristol City to come 5th In my predictor. Just gotta win on Tuesday and forgot about the others!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
so, we'll be 5th or 6th after the weekends games

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
If Newcastle can get an equaliser we'll be in the autos and they'll be less likely to go making a crazy offer for AK. Come on you toons. Not a bad achievement to have made up for the 2 points dropped last sat on so many of the winning teams already.
I just dont understand this viewpoint, we want our direct competitors to lose full stop, theres no point in keeping Knocky if our competitors win all their games, as it stands we're 4 points ahead of Newcastle everyones favourite for promotion, a great start!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Newcastle can make all the crazy offers they want. We have no reason to sell Knocky, for me it's great to see promotion rivals Newcastle and Derby drop points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here