Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship table

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4163679 said:
Maybe but that's a very good manager for this level

Course, next season is going to be really hard so let's hope Mr Poyet is bringing in some decent players. You still going Falmer the weekend?..

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
There are some big clubs in the division but that doesn't mean they're any good. Everyone is in it on merit and for the first time in 20 odd years we're on an even(ish) footing with the others. There's nothing to fear. If Poyet get the players he wants we'll be comfortably mid table or better. Relax and enjoy.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
There are some big clubs in the division but that doesn't mean they're any good. Everyone is in it on merit and for the first time in 20 odd years we're on an even(ish) footing with the others. There's nothing to fear. If Poyet get the players he wants we'll be comfortably mid table or better. Relax and enjoy.

I tend to agree. As long as more quality is signed then we can more than hold our own. We are not going to storm the league of course, but quite easily could be play off contenders or just outside come the end of the season.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Survival is the first necessity, mid table would be all right, challenging for a play off spot would be good and anything beyond that - a dream.

As long as this is not the last time we show above palarse !

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Stay up and above Palace would suit me just fine!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'll settle for 7th place this season (last season I predicted we would finish 2nd) and Palace in a relegation spot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here