Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Champions League Final

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Congratulations to City on their Treble*******************************************************************************************************************

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
In all seriousness the scary thing about that treble was how easy it was. They're really pulling away, Citeh.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Laughing my ass off because of Inter, but I'm really not impressed with City. Looked anything but world beaters despite dominating in England.
Sour grapes because inter won it more times than Juventus ?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Grealish tears talking about this group of staff. They have quadrople the staff size of other PL teams. They have absolutely bankrolled it. Corporate. Abu Duabi play thing. Multi-Millionaires winning all the trophies. Who would have thought it. Lets hope this win is the beginning of the end of Pep and co. They are so dominant - it's boring. They're boring.

At least it'll piss off the red half of Manchester/Hampshire.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I thought Inter did reasonably well to not let City dominate too much in critical areas. They fought so hard. Perhaps the next step would be to go a little more toe-to-toe with them and try and keep it level after 90.

They should watch the match between City and a little team called Brighton last month who made a better fist of it against the treble winners.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
For many of the City fans, it makes up for their then beloved Chelsea losing the European Cup final in 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here