Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Champions' league final issues

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You’ve not been to France, have you? They used it at a Paris gig I was at in the late 80s. Standard Gendarmerie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have, but not a lot. Doesn't surprise me however based on what I've seen of the French police.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The video of people climbing fences I've seen ties in with reports of local French men being involved. None of those climbing over had any LFC colours at all ... and dress sense certainly looked French rather than Scouse.

And a report from a female Liverpool fan about her gate being stormed by RM fans which kicked off the tear gas!

But yeah ... let's all blame the Liverpool fans because that suits the agenda of what's being going on on here today!

i saw the clearly Liverpool fans first, though since seen others. let not give Liverpool fans a free pass on their behaviour just because others are doing the same. i will blame UEFA for poor planning too, its the fans who roll up and try it on responsible for their actions.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
The video of people climbing fences I've seen ties in with reports of local French men being involved. None of those climbing over had any LFC colours at all ... !

Are you actually blind? As that is the only way you could not see Liverpool colours in the video footage.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
i saw the clearly Liverpool fans first, though since seen others. let not give Liverpool fans a free pass on their behaviour just because others are doing the same. i will blame UEFA for poor planning too, its the fans who roll up and try it on responsible for their actions.

I’m not giving Liverpool fans a free pass (those causing problems) … just trying to give some balance as so many have just jumped on the ‘it must be those Scousers ‘again’ bandwagon. I spent the kick off delay looking at what was being posted locally in Paris … reading replies … watching video clips and checking for accuracy … before making any comment.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Yep this.

We have an issue with gangways at away games where groups of young lads/pals have bought tickets for seats that aren’t together. They squeeze together and spill out onto gangways. I’ve seen it at virtually every away game!

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
We have an issue with gangways at away games where groups of young lads/pals have bought tickets for seats that aren’t together. They squeeze together and spill out onto gangways. I’ve seen it at virtually every away game!

Yep, our fans do it every single away game. It's also the same 5% who decide it's "sit where you like" pissing off the vast majority of supporters. We have proportionally the same amount of idiots following us around as other clubs.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Whataboutery. Liverpool end is clearly overcrowded

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Yep, our fans do it every single away game. It's also the same 5% who decide it's "sit where you like" pissing off the vast majority of supporters. We have proportionally the same amount of idiots following us around as other clubs.

Careful or Guinness Boy will accuse you of whataboutery!!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

What percentage of fans turn up to the ground with out a ticket?

Has potter ever encourage ticketless fans to travel like Klopp did this week?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

So that clearly doesn’t apply if you are Spanish. Stop making excuses, it’s staring you in the face

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
There’s another video of this incident filmed from the outside. All the Liverpool fans trying to climb are too fat and unfit to get over the fence! :lolol:

:lolol:

Or selling looted Lacostes to the crowd.

:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here