Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Champions' league final issues

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Yep. Again, spot on.

Or substitute Glastonbury, Silverstone, a Lord’s test.

The blame is firmly on any fan that got in without a ticket, no matter who they support. And the idea that Liverpool sat back when they had the higher number of ticketless fans in Paris is laughable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 11.06.42.png

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You were full of stereotyping on this thread ... a thread that was about a serious incident that could have led to serious injury or even death!
Yes I was. It was a joke. You know how :moo: is used on here, right? Just as I've sung songs about Man U fans living round the corner and Palace fans running away (only on Saturday, that one).

I haven't read the report beyond some tweets, nor even the other bounced posts until just now. It clears the Liverpool fans which makes any accusation I made of it being wholly their fault incorrect, and for that I apologise.

I'm not going to apologise for pointing out that Liverpool have, in the past, travelled to other games ticketless and gone on the rob for designer gear.

Anything in the report about the fans who were tweeting for days before that they were going to jib in? I can't imagine that helped the situation.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Surely you’ve clocked the fact that a lot of fans turning up at these big games abroad are not proper football fans?
Not really no. Any European final tickets will be distributed by the club’s loyalty system.
Hence all loyal fans of said club. Unless you are talking about England fans abroad then maybe yes.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Yes I was. It was a joke. You know how :moo: is used on here, right? Just as I've sung songs about Man U fans living round the corner and Palace fans running away (only on Saturday, that one).

I haven't read the report beyond some tweets, nor even the other bounced posts until just now. It clears the Liverpool fans which makes any accusation I made of it being wholly their fault incorrect, and for that I apologise.

I'm not going to apologise for pointing out that Liverpool have, in the past, travelled to other games ticketless and gone on the rob for designer gear.

Anything in the report about the fans who were tweeting for days before that they were going to jib in? I can't imagine that helped the situation.
dear oh dear , not read the report , seemingly not seen the footage either , tsk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here