Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ch.. Ch.. Ch.. Changes

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
this is the thing though. the likes of villa and newcastle don’t need to rotate as much as they can just go and spend £80M in january if they need new bodies that badly. I hope we spend a bit in january but it most likely won’t be anywhere near the likes of others. therefore a longer term play makes sense for us
I would expect Newcastle to loan players in from Saudi to ensure inside FFP.

They are no doubt very pleased that the associate club rule didn't pass last month.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Watching Newcastle’s last two matches I wonder if Smug wishes he had rotated a little more. That team looked dead on their feet yesterday.
The media say they've got the most injuries - is that an accurate reflection? They seem to have had a lot of short term ones, but overall we seem to have been without players for longer (ie, add up all the number of all players injured * number of games they miss, and I think we're higher).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I would expect Newcastle to loan players in from Saudi to ensure inside FFP.

They are no doubt very pleased that the associate club rule didn't pass last month.
When they're buying players for £300m, giving them £1m a week, then loaning them to Newcastle for a pack of smarties, FFP will finally have to give up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here