Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Celebrity 2023

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The jewel in the crown of British television production.

We should be really proud we can put something together like this.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Enjoyable junk. I'm not proud.

Nella (the "YouTuber") is already doing my swede, a typical tedious bone-headed screeching drama-queen at EVERYTHING that moves. That gets real old, real quick.

Farage, that frog-faced f*ck, is far more reptilian than the indigenous species they will be battling with and consuming. He'll do alright though, despite swerving all the physical trials. He's a toad, but he's not boring.

Jamie-Lynn Spears, a less pretty version of her sister. She looked like a chunky Lara Croft in that parachute straps garb. Thick as mince, I foresee a catastrophic meltdown well before the week is out.

Fred I liked (for a frenchman). Seems like a bloke that will crack on with it and just get stuck in. Likewise Grace, massively out of her comfort zone but comes across as a strong woman who will step up for the team. She's a good writer with a smart turn of phrase, I think she'll be good value.

Never heard or seen Nick Pickard before tonight, but he came across as affable and likeable, with a wry humour. I might like him, early days.

The others are just so vanilla so far its hard to form an opinion yet.

Glad its back though. Bring it on :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That Nella is a wet sop and will get voted for every trial until evicted

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Two threads :facepalm: :nono:
To be fair its only one thread about I'm a Celeb, the other one seems to be reserved specifically for Nigel Farage and discussing the various ways in which he should be lobotomized

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
That Nella is a wet sop and will get voted for every trial until evicted
TV Gold incoming, and they know it, frankly she won’t give a s*** underneath because her profile, and earning potential, goes through the roof after this.

Mrs H and I were watching the pole thing at the beginning, whilst extremely frightening for some I‘d imagine, perfectly safe, ITV wont kill anyone like Noel Edmonds did on the BBC nearly 40 years ago 🙈

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
How does that Nella have over 2 million followers over social media , all she does is shout and scream , I might have to stop watching as god she is so so annoying

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Why is Nick Pickard disguised as Fat Frank?

He's like shit in a field - gets everywhere. Still, it fills the time between him becoming next Aberdeen or Real Zaragoza manager.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Have to say I’m bored already. The Sir Nigel bits are the only bits with any enjoyment. Sam Thompson is annoying. Nella is annoying. Don’t mind the Lola lady.

Ps) good buttocks Sir Nige

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Does this dumb American woman ever stop crying

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Nella, a talentless, brainless, entitled 26 yr old acting like a 3 year old. How the hell do people like this make a living ?
She's getting ripped to shreds on Twitter, even by her own generation who seem embarrassed by her behaviour. Could be a massive own goal, not just on I'm a Celeb but as a so called influencer!!

JackB247

Sep 25, 2013
Burgess Hill
She's getting ripped to shreds on Twitter, even by her own generation who seem embarrassed by her behaviour. Could be a massive own goal, not just on I'm a Celeb but as a so called influencer!!
She'll have an apology video online within the hour once it's public she has been booted out first to try and salvage her reputation. You'd struggle find a brand that would work with her after that outburst.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good as she thoroughly deserves it, completely out of order with Fred

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Nella has been an annoying twat from the first minute, but regained a * modicum * of respect I think from that eating trial the other night. She did well, far better than I thought she would.

But her completely unwarranted childish meltdown against Fred, the most affable easy-going bloke in there, has likely burned whatever post-IACGMOOH career she thought she would be able to forge.

The bloke made a sincere apology for unintentionally upsetting her, and she threw it back in his face. Offended for the SAKE of being offended, to make a big show all about HER. I hope a scorpion crawls up her minky in the night, and she's taken off the show on medical grounds.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I've not watched a minute of it but, judging purely by the comments on here, it seems like ITV has done away with the whole 'happy and harmonious camp' that has existed in the past few years. I'm not interested in witnessing slanging matches or people kicking off with each other for no particular reason – that's not entertainment to me.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I've not watched a minute of it but, judging purely by the comments on here, it seems like ITV has done away with the whole 'happy and harmonious camp' that has existed in the past few years. I'm not interested in witnessing slanging matches or people kicking off with each other for no particular reason – that's not entertainment to me.
There's always songs of praise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here