Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Category A prices for Arsenal FA Cup 4th round...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why do I have an unshakable feeling that had the club priced the tickets at £15/£10/£5 there would be complete uproar about the club selling itself short and not cashing in.

What was the last issue the club had that didn't result in a load of offended 'fans'.

We're just a bunch of entitled moaning Maureen's, with f*** all to complain about in the whole scheme of things.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Club had a golden opportunity here for a good bit of fan PR, by giving season ticket holders 48hrs, to snap up their tickets for £20-£24-£28 and £32 before whacking them up to full price. After the first half of this season, it would have been a good call by someone and shown that the fans are taken into consideration. But as usual it's all about the green. I will be very surprised if this sells out and if it does, it won't all be Albion fans in the home seats.

Bet there'll be plenty buying at £32 and selling at £64 to Gooners while they stay at home and watch the game on TV.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I do despair.
Those who complain appear to be primarily those who either don't attend or who cherry pick.
The prices are not higher than a comparable league game. It isn't taking the piss.

What he said

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I do despair.
Those who complain appear to be primarily those who either don't attend or who cherry pick.
The prices are not higher than a comparable league game. It isn't taking the piss.

Sorry Season ticket holder with wife, travel 240 miles round trip for EVERY game, including evenings....But Im not paying £42 (x2) plus £30 petrol for a game thats on TV .

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Just plain rip off prices

Oh come come, it's only more than three times the price of the previous round's cheapest ticket (£10) for the cheapest one at the Amex (£32) for this round so what are you complaining about? Maybe the FA Cup has been 'devalued' less than we have been led to believe by the media. It's the pub for me Paul Barber, let's just hope the glory seekers and Arsenal plastics fill all those empty seats for you.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Sorry Season ticket holder with wife, travel 240 miles round trip for EVERY game, including evenings....But Im not paying £42 (x2) plus £30 petrol for a game thats on TV .

Have a week in the Grand , catch 3 games & a couple of romantic meals to fill in time

Why do I have an unshakable feeling that had the club priced the tickets at £15/£10/£5 there would be complete uproar about the club selling itself short and not cashing in.

What was the last issue the club had that didn't result in a load of offended 'fans'.

We're just a bunch of entitled moaning Maureen's, with f*** all to complain about in the whole scheme of things.

The UBER FAN has spoken.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008

In case you hadn't noticed, it hasn't been a fantastic season thus far! I'm an Amex regular and imho the club have, yet again, badly misjudged this one. £32 for the lowest ticket for a competition we're unlikely to go far in based on our squad, new manager or not, is absurd. £25 I would have paid, but no more. Disrespectful pricing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
For the evening games I take my parents, both OAPs. I upgrade my kids U18 tickets each time but whereas in previous years it's been done on the smart card, this season I have to go to the ticket window & collect a new paper ticket, very strange.

Is there a difference in price when u upgrade. It's exactly the same Amber light that goes on whether it oap or concession btw so youre doing a v honest thing that many wouldn't when upgrading the few quid difference!

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
In case you hadn't noticed, it hasn't been a fantastic season thus far! I'm an Amex regular and imho the club have, yet again, badly misjudged this one. £32 for the lowest ticket for a competition we're unlikely to go far in based on our squad, new manager or not, is absurd. £25 I would have paid, but no more. Disrespectful pricing.

Youl pay. When the build up starts and its the talk of the city , it'll brake you :albion2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Weird about not loading onto the smart card, I assume what they purchased is for league games and there is a huge one-off cost to load a cup game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here