Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Category A prices for Arsenal FA Cup 4th round...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Really? In the scheme of things it was always to be expected, same price as any other Cat A games this season.

Exactly - what did people expect? If it was Cambridge at home, then yes, discount the tickets - but we're playing Arsenal, and probably a close to full strength Arsenal as well.

bpbill

Jul 13, 2011
Me and the sprog currently abide in E1G which will be the extra away fan allocation have a choice of moving to E1A or N2A and B ooh the shelf might be a nice change :) but the most expensive price for some reason.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I expected this just as much as I expected £10 for Brentford. It's all about who you are playing and where. That's life! Will be getting my ticket and can't wait.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You are only saying that as you are out of work. Otherwise you would be going

Keep up at the back .... I'm not out of work. Personally I think more than £30 for an adult ticket to any match is a rip off but sadly there are too many people prepared to pay it so all the clubs get away with it.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Not at this price. A plastic Arsenal fan can buy mine and sit in the home end
Or a normal Brighton fan who appreciates we don't often play one of the best teams in the country and fully expects to pay full price?

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Keep up at the back .... I'm not out of work. Personally I think more than £30 for an adult ticket to any match is a rip of but sadly there are too many people prepared to pay it so all the clubs get away with it.

I think a lot of us are spoilt by having a Season Ticket

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I guess there's no surprise at the pricing - after all wasn't Millwall on a Friday night a Category A game with the same prices, and I guess Leeds + others will be the same?

My 2 x WSU seats will cost me £72.00 plus whatever the booking fee is - with it being on TV I hope it still sells out.

I just had a look at the club website, and tickets for the 'shelf' in the NW corner are £42.00 with no concessions - is that right? I thought that are, when opened, was used by schools etc.?

I think what it shows is how good value a ST is - and how easy it would be, if the club lose 000s of STHs, for attendances to fall sharply, as match-by-match prices are IMO simply too high.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
'Season-ticket holders will be able to purchase an additional two tickets per person from Tuesday 20 January at 9am'

Does that mean for their Arsenal mates ? ???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No reason given which seems odd - especially as the club will fork out a bit on sending paper tickets.

Seems pointless.

Very weird. The club allegedly upgraded the ticketing system as well.

bernster

Sep 5, 2012
ye olde east sussex
Me and the sprog currently abide in E1G which will be the extra away fan allocation have a choice of moving to E1A or N2A and B ooh the shelf might be a nice change :) but the most expensive price for some reason.

They are offering the shelf at family strand prices for this match. so it will be 32 and 15 snarlers for the sprog(or less if he is under 10)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here