Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Casuals: The story of the Legendary Terrace Fashion.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Can't remember the year but went camping at 7 sisters using the Orange fawcett minibus with Wilcox and Shavrin , boredom set in and on the second day the decision was made to nick the minibus and set off for a drive , how we never got caught ill never know , the same day DG was sent to get water from the farmhouse, years later I found out he just stopped and filled the containers with water from a lake ! 12 hours later it was carnage , I think one lad was so ill he ended up in hospital.

Happy days :sick:

Jan 30, 2008
I used to love going to Chester. Went in 87 on a double decker coach which left the all night cafe at 2am for some insane reason. Got to Chester at about 8am there were 70 of us wondering along the riverbank looking for something to do on a bank holiday monday. We came across a bloke who had a pleasure boat who suggested a trip along the river. no interest whatsoever until he said the magic words. "We have a bar" he was nearly killed in the stampede :lolol:

We must have looked a strange sight cruising up and down the river for 2 hours sitting on the deck drinking pints by the time I got into the pub for opening what with the boat refreshments, the cans on the coach (the good old days) I was hammered. Game was something of a blur as was going home with several gaps on the coach from people who unexpectedly stayed the night in Chester :whistle:

A bit like the pleasure boat down at Westminster before the Cup semi final against Man city :drink:
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here