Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Casual XI

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I was gonna say Zlatan is my second favourite after Berbatov but I have seen him run about a bit, saying that you wouldn't expect much help from either of them in your own half if you had a Zlatan and Berba duo up front but phwooar the teckers.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
C. Ronaldo is sort of casual, as when he loses the ball he will often just "humph" and stand stock still with his hands on his hips while the opposition counter attack. He does go through phases of not celebrating whatsoever if he isn't involved in the goal being scored also.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I would count LANGUID style in CASUAL. Therefore I have gone for some who certainly RUN by they look EFFORTLESS.

Off the top of my head I would go for:

Artur Boruc in goal. Did about 8 cryuff turns against Arsenal. Nice and relaxed. Did it wrong mind.

David Luiz strolls into defence along with Bobby Moore. Just walk it out.

Robbie Carlos left back. Not sure of a right back.

Now let's chuck Merson, Pirlo, Figo and Zidane into midfield

Ronaldinho up top with Berba obviously.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Diamanti when he was at west ham when they got relegated last time.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Paul Brooker. Never headed the ball. Never tackled apart from one time in the 5-0 demolition by Palace when he got sent off amazingly. A warm weather player.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
On the blurb for his new book:

Zlatan Ibrahimovich is a professional footballer, one of the world's most prolific strikers. Captain of his native Sweden, he has played for all of Europe's top teams, including Ajax, Juventus, Internazionale, Barcelona, Milan and, most recently, Paris Saint-Germain, where he is the league's top goalscorer.

LOVELY dig at Real Madrid there.

he never played for real madrid?

Nani?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
he never played for real madrid?

Nani?

Eh? I'm saying Zlatan/his PR guy's having a dig by saying Zlatan has played for ALL of Europe's top teams, obviously ignoring Real Madrid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here